FUCK YOU APPLE JUICE!!!

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
never take that pill! it just block your system and if it is something bad you will end in emergency room with blood in your shit

If you take one or two, you have nothing to worry about.

Or if you have any opiates laying around (Vicodin, codeine, syrup, percs) take a couple of those. Those will stem the tide and you'll cop a nice buzz.

Too much of any juice can do that to you. One time my friend drank ten shots of wheatgrass for lunch and had to take the rest of the day off from work. Memorable quote- "My digestive tract sounded like an Einsturzende Neubaten album."

That sucks but Id blame the beer considering that apples are binders and not diuretics. Still sucks though. I think that flying dog amber lager messed me up something aweful. I only drank 6 last night and I woke up feeling rough. My stomach is a mess as well. I just took one of those shits that you gotta jump in the shower after and clean the toilet. Rough stuff man.

• Like 1

This doesn't really have to do with you shitting up a storm, but if you want to drink healthy AND go the juice route make sure that any juice you buy is 100 percent juice, not to be confused with 100 percent vitamin C...otherwise you're just getting tons of water and sugar with a 5-30 percent juice concentrate added...

www.applejuice.org

This website should answer all your questions.

fuck that shit, that's what I'm saying. I've been alive 26 years now, NOBODY TOLD ME APPLE JUICE GIVES YOU THE SHITS!! i didn't know I had to research this shit, it's fucking delicious apple juice. i guess i always thought people gave it to you in a small glass because they're greedy with their juice, whatever. turns out now im baller status, i buy the big jug of juice, then almost shit out my intestines.

the total time spent on the crapper today is over 60 minutes. but i feel better now.

fuck that shit, that's what I'm saying. I've been alive 26 years now, NOBODY TOLD ME APPLE JUICE GIVES YOU THE SHITS!! i didn't know I had to research this shit, it's fucking delicious apple juice. i guess i always thought people gave it to you in a small glass because they're greedy with their juice, whatever. turns out now im baller status, i buy the big jug of juice, then almost shit out my intestines.

the total time spent on the crapper today is over 60 minutes. but i feel better now.

Looks like someone didn't take the quiz.

Fuck that apple juice is my shit. I'd be drinking some right now if I wasn't out.

I drank one of those half jug ones, maybe its a quart or whatever but I drank that whole thing yesterday and I feel fine.

I just told my homie here your story too and he said he's drank a whole gallon before and didn't shit himself to death.

Eat some hot cheetos with your apple jucie. Makes ya feel better

it was 100% juice, no added sugars. i loved every drop of it. it betrayed me.

i googled it and apparently it gives everyone diahrea, so it's not just me.

whoever said that they share jugs of apple juice with their homeboy and they don't get sick - cool man, i bet it goes something like this on a friday night at your house:

applejuiceBRAH.jpg

• 9 years later...
  • 1 year later...