GUNDAM WING VS. TRANSFORMERS

Patches101

Bojangles is going to shit on you

Two words...

the-fallen-original.jpg

The Fallen

If the first Transformers were Cybertron's disciples, then The Fallen is its Judas. At the dawn of time, he was a Prime, one of a brotherhood of vastly powerful beings dedicated to the well-being of their world. But The Fallen, whose original name has long since been forgotten, would gain his moniker by turning against his brothers and his purpose to pursue his own ends. His frightening form is a metal cage for primal, burning forces of chaos, giving him the appearance of a living furnace. These cauldron-like forces purged him of what empathy and morality remained.

The Fallen is immensely powerful. He commands mystic, entropic arts, and when at full strength he can un-make creation at his focused will. He is rarely defeated; at best he is contained, where he waits with eternal patience for the chance to unleash his dark powers once again. Though he has often been imprisoned between dimensions, this rarely lasts. The Fallen can open space bridges and travel between dimensions, though he mostly uses this power to teleport short distances. Because of this ability, The Fallen has seen many universes. In several, he is the originator of the Decepticons, the catalyst that prompted Megatron to claim power for himself rather than the greater good.

If there is any reprieve, it is that there is only one of him. Like his brothers, The Fallen is a multiversal singularity, meaning that in all of the vast multiverse, he has no alternate-universe doppelganger. But while the exact details of his past are hard to reconcile, two things remain consistent: He is bad news, and he's on fire.

...The Fallen doesn't kill you. He unmakes your existence.

Can your Gundam do that?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Neon Genesis Evangelion it's eh.

googled the synopsis for this & it didnt sounds terrible

& shaolin, "mobile suit gundam" is the one that started it all like 30 years ago

there are lots of different series, but "gundam wing" was one of the latest, if not the latest one - not sure

wing zero is the main gay one

deathscythe

heavyarms

nataku

& one other, but it was lame

personally, i always liked how all the bad infantry mobile suits looked /nh

its cool how different models were named after constellations & later on redesigned into mobile dolls that human pilots were too slow against

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

0083-s3.jpg

0083 was my favorite series, 2nd favorite would have to be the 8th ms team series. i too am a secret gundam nerd .. but i really do enjoy the animation and effects from the older series much more than the newer CG stuff from wing and the 00 series. gundan f91 was pretty bad ass too , i got that on dvd took forever to find.

I still say gundam. Although that butterfly prancing attack destroys tech but the Transformers in their defense are living beings....so technically are they technology? They copied earths stuff to remain hidden. Doesnt that mean theyre more of a morphing type of alien?

The most of any gundam I actually enjoyed was Gundam Seed. My friend gave me the whole series and recommended I watch. I always hated Gundam Wing because it was a giant soap opera with robots....and no tits!! WHY NO TITS!!!

/pickyanimewatcheroner

0083-s3.jpg

0083 was my favorite series, 2nd favorite would have to be the 8th ms team series. i too am a secret gundam nerd .. but i really do enjoy the animation and effects from the older series much more than the newer CG stuff from wing and the 00 series. gundan f91 was pretty bad ass too , i got that on dvd took forever to find.

naaaah naaaah son you bugging gundam wing was a phat series if not one of the best ones. The story line i think was the best because it was very political and philosophical not your cliche jap always try your best crap like the earlier ones. Also the design of the gundamn wing gundams were the fucking best hands down. Endless waltz gundams were def the sexiest of them all!! and gundam wing was the LAST HAND DRAWN SERIES my g. get cha mind right. However all series following wing like seed and all that shit is the gayness. holla.

deathhell01.jpg

while i think deathscythe was the most impractical of all the gundams he was def the illest looking one. And i also loved the design of the regular infantry gundams like the leo's and aries. the only thing i wasnt feeling about wing was that the gundams were like borderline invincible and shit. Still an ill series.

leo4.jpg

gundams would def kick transformers ass hands down. the fuck would optimus do against a nigga like deathscythe? turn into a truck?? chill.