GUNDAM WING VS. TRANSFORMERS

Patches101

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Personally...well first off, for the sake of sounding like a anime douche, your singling out one gundam series...maybe your just lil kid that thinks the gundam he saw in america was the only one. Besides that I think the transformers would. They seem more agile and have more control over everything. With a gundam it seems that if for whatever reason a system crashed theyd be screwed.

Personally...well first off, for the sake of sounding like a anime douche, your singling out one gundam series...maybe your just lil kid that thinks the gundam he saw in america was the only one. Besides that I think the transformers would. They seem more agile and have more control over everything. With a gundam it seems that if for whatever reason a system crashed theyd be screwed.

Gundam wing was probably one of the most boring Gundams....

however the Turn A gundam...

system-a-99.jpg

"At first glance, the Turn A looks rather plain and its mustached head is quite goofy. Its also quite small, and only has basic armaments. So what makes this Gundam the most powerful Gundam? The Moonlight Butterfly. The Moonlight Butterfly is a powerful attack that basically unleashes nanomachines across the world and turns all technology into sand. Let me say that again. It goes "fshoooo", creates a pretty butterfly firework and turns technology into freaking sand. There is absolutely no fighting that. If every Gundam from every series tried to fight it, it could use the Moonlight Butterfly to reduce all its opponents to dust. Its kind of a deus ex machina and not very sportsman-like, which is why I hesitated to even put this Gundam on the list, but there you go."

/yesgundamnerd

Bojangles is going to shit on you

im well aware of his love for everything transformers, im just sayin though... Turn A has the ability to virtually nuke technology as you know it into sand, LITERALLY son.

like imagine Unicron about to bring forth the second coming of robot ass kickage, but then some silly robot with a handlebar mustache coming out of nowhere shooting a butterfly out of only god knows where and all technology just going pfft and turns into sand. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Gundam wing was probably one of the most boring Gundams....

however the Turn A gundam...

system-a-99.jpg

"At first glance, the Turn A looks rather plain and its mustached head is quite goofy. Its also quite small, and only has basic armaments. So what makes this Gundam the most powerful Gundam? The Moonlight Butterfly. The Moonlight Butterfly is a powerful attack that basically unleashes nanomachines across the world and turns all technology into sand. Let me say that again. It goes "fshoooo", creates a pretty butterfly firework and turns technology into freaking sand. There is absolutely no fighting that. If every Gundam from every series tried to fight it, it could use the Moonlight Butterfly to reduce all its opponents to dust. Its kind of a deus ex machina and not very sportsman-like, which is why I hesitated to even put this Gundam on the list, but there you go."

/yesgundamnerd

The coolest thing about the Turn A Gundam is that it was designed by Syd Mead (for those who don't know www.sydmead.com) and is the only gundam designed by a Westerner. Look at the flow of the lines on this thing... Beautiful!

mg100_138.jpg

And yes, I too am (becoming) a Gundam nerd. Sorry, no opinion on the actual topic question.

were talking alien metals & AI beyond vs a human-controlled robot

A FUCKING TRANSFORMER COULD LOCK A GUNDAM IN A CHOKEHOLD & EVENTUALLY, THE EMO PILOT WOULD DIE FROM STARVATION/LACK OF DRAMA

still... the gundam series runs pretty deep, lots of political undertones

wing zero is fucking gay though, its all about deathscythe