Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

waking up 35 minutes before the alarm goes off. it's not enough time to go back to sleep but still too early to get up so i lay there just pissed. this happens a couple of times a week.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

going to work for some piece of shit yuppy that's never had to do real work in their life because of their daddies money got them through prep school and they tell you your not working efficiently enough when they've never had to lift a finger in their life.

i know how that feels. our store used to be corporate owned but last year it was bought by a guy that has a franchise of napa's. this guy seemed pretty down to earth and promised me benefits and better pay if i stayed with the store. turns out dude is a piece of shit liar who runs all these stores for his 70yr old mom. dude didnt give us any bonus, raise, benefits this year. so i gave them my two week notice and already got a job lined up working for a university doing matenance. SO FUCK WORKING FOR SPOILED LITTLE BITCHES!!!

Fuck the rain! And FUCK traffic. I left home about an hour ago and I've barely moved a few miles. I drove on the shoulder to cut some people off (I usually hate people who do that) I'm also low on gas. Fuck evaporation, condensation, AND precipitation.

/yesmad

i hate bee's. just outside smoking a cigarette and the fucker landed on my arm and stung the shit out of me. i also dropped my smoke in the scramble to get back inside. im plotting a massive revenge attack with roman candles and bottle rockets on the nest.