Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

My roomate's girlfriend. With a PASSION! She is ugly, bucktoothed, she says the absolute dumbest things a human can utter, has no sense of fashion for a woman, has a body of a 11 year old, has a laugh that is worse than Fran Dresher's(which includes multiple snorkles), she has no backbone, no common sense, and when she picked us up from the beach today she had no gas...we had to push the car to the nearest gas station. I HATE THAT BITCH! Needless to say my roomate loves her, when I ask why, his answer is idk...

Bureaucracy and the cuntish people(and they are always cunts) who fill this profession.

Pouring milk on your cereal and then realising the milk is off.

Being clumsy.

Having the beer shits when you wake up at a girls' house.

people who get all up in your face when they hand out fliers.

today some midget lookin ass motherfucker straight went out of his way to give me one.

i almost popped him 'cause i had my headphones on and he came up on me from outta nowhere and TAPPED ME ON THE ARM. the goolies!

no. get from 'round me midget man. i'm not coming to your thugged out pajama party.

today some midget lookin ass motherfucker straight went out of his way to give me one.

i almost popped him 'cause i had my headphones on and he came up on me from outta nowhere and TAPPED ME ON THE ARM. the goolies!

no. get from 'round me midget man. i'm not coming to your thugged out pajama party.

Whilst I understand the sentiment, I've done this job(although I was never as militant about handing that shit out as your man was). I always really appreciated it when someone would just see me coming and say "no, thank you", rather than treat me like shit. I never liked the job, I was just trying to earn some money...

San Francisco flyer handing at its best

Talking to automated tech support when you have allergies...

I'm sorry, I did not understand what you said... COUGH... I'm sorry...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!