Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Ii hate motherfuckers buying their retirement in lotto tickets.... I'm just trying to get a Dutch or two, and my man playing $150 in all numbers he picked and is reading off.... Then when you think they are done, they whip out like magic money to buy scratches.... there needs to be a seperate lotto line at the spots I go to... nah fuck that a SEPERATE INDEPENDANT STORE!!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

lol@TheBlackDude

just to give you something else to appreciate hating..

Im white (blonde hair blue eyed). I hate lil wayne doin any music. I listen to and produce hip hop. Im with a black girl. And she hates black people that act like they dont have 2 sense/cents, and hate white people for no reason.

I know you can appreciate that. :D

0318001300.jpg

These people... They offered me a flier and I politely told them to go fuck themselves.

Edit- and bro faggots wearing board shorts. You're not surfing motherfucker, go put on some normal ass shorts.

I also hate people assuming I'm on the "YOU HATE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK" tip without me saying anything about race at all. This is the neg I got from this post...

"your not open minded enough, people dont hate obama because of race, hes just a pawn to the elite class anyways" :lol:

I hate that people who watch TV are either conservative, or liberal, and are brainwashed into not thinking for themselves.

I hate that people don't look at political issues individually but follow party platform.

I hate when they regurgitate political vomit they heard on TV or talk Radio.

in no real order...

I hate white people most days for several reasons but Im not getting into that...

I hate closed minded people like most of you fucks on this site...

someone find me the appropriate facepalm for this...my computers working too slow.