Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Riding crowded public transportation, and getting stuck next to a Mouth Breather.

moment_108.jpg

They always have some kind of funk to them. Either their clothes smell like cat piss and dust, or waffles and dust. When they breath, it sounds like they constantly have a small web of phlegm in the back of their throat. They also do what can only be described as snoring while awake. You know how someone wakes up from a snore? They do that standing awake. They usually do the head shake, deep breath through the phlegm trap, cough it up, wipe their mouth like they just woke up, and then go back to the mouth breather position.

I don't like dealing with these people anywhere to be honest. It's like sitting next to a fucking plaque sprinkler.

It's called The Red Hat Society. It's based off of some poem. The poem was adopted by obnoxious hags because it proclaims the author's embrace of being an old fart. The author goes on to say she will always be young at heart some kind of in denial bullshit. I imagine they wear the red hats because it makes them a focal point on some "I'm old but young but fucking old and we're gunna cackle in diners and take up whole sections of restaurants and someone would like to burrow a ball-bearing claymore in their jowls"

buying bottles of water is fucking stupid anyway, but come on..smart water? shits probably like 3 dollars too

flavour water..

has taste been altered to imitate lime or peaches & such?

then stop fucking calling it water & start using "shitty watered down juice", you fucks

3320874515391e1170401.jpg

Get the fuck outta here with invalid coleslaw hate

I fucking hate women that wear a peacoat in addition to uggs and fuckin sweats. Thinkin they pulled themselves together

I fucking hate being poked NH

I fucking hate "academics"

I FUCKING HATE POETRY

Guest 50million

SPX-016476.jpg

girls from la

amy_winehouse0423081_nc.jpg

fucked up girls

dramatic girls

and jessica simpson dating billy corgan

article-0-07891A33000005DC-525_224x667.jpg

oh yeah, and i hate converge

jane-doe.jpg