Things you Hate Appreciation thread..........................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

douchebags in utes that fancy they are driving an APC down a crowded Iraqi street with snipers everywhere when in fact they are in suburban Australia.

idiots who have those transformer magnet things still on their cars.

Fuckknuckles driving with fog lights on....

On 2/7/2019 at 2:56 PM, you can microwave bacon said:

I hate when people think it's clever to include peoples name in an anecdote, like kults and one man banned just did in their posts. no offense.

I hate when people are slow to text back

I hate when this fucking internet doesn't fucking load stuff. infuriating.

There is no one at my office named Sheila, rest easy

On 6/1/2019 at 11:36 PM, misteraven said:

Empty ice trays in the freezer. 

100% with this.

actually buying a big damn fridge that makes it's own ice cubes and dispenses iced water to alleviate this situation.

stinking hot day zipping home from bottle shop with ciders/gin/vodka/ whatever. Big afternoon watching the kids in the kids pool while knocking back some coldies and there's no ice.

1 hour ago, mn1_fuckos said:

when you're on the phone and someone is trying to get you to pay attention to them because they have something unrelated say

Fr. Fuck off Ashley, that dog post on fb you tagged me in can wait 

• LOL! 1

• 2 weeks later...

^^ 

Better for them to arrive when chilling is an option but I totally agree with you

about 10 years back we had finished a nice full colour end to end in  southern Germany in a pretty easy spot.

Photos had been taken etc and we were all relaxed walking out from this little clump of trees at the fence before some really well lit open ground we'd have to scoot over to reach the street and then make our way to the car.

Police car comes round at the moment me and two others were about to clear the trees. We hit the deck behind the bushes around the base of the trees.

But 1st guy had left the cover of the trees and the only thing to hide him was this wispy  grass tussock that was about 1ft by 1ft.

He was curled up behind that like a soldier on Omaha beach on D-Day.underneath huge spotlights.

Road was covered in black ice and the cops had to go along two sides of the open ground in front of us to be out of sight. Took them whole minutes of tire spinning to make the  quarter mile total they had to drive to go past us.

At the end they were beside us not in front of us as the road curved and that was of course where they took the most time while we're all sweating balaclava'd up holding bags of paint and evidence on cameras thinking that if security does come up behind us we're fucked.

I actually don't know how super hardcore train guys deal with it week in week out.

• 3 weeks later...