Kanye West Gets Album of The Decade?

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps must've forgot.

GreyAlbum.gif

This album represents everything that was significant in the music industry this decade. Not the best album musically, but certainly the most important.

i was thinking the same. it really was that first big mash up type project.i was working at record store when that shit came out...and cats were coming out of pocket for that cd. i want to say it was like 50 bucks or some shit like that. didnt even have a real cover or printing on the cd.

danger mouse ended up being rather 1 dimensional...with the exception of the danger doom album.

and that gnarls barkley shit is straight garbage bag. ceelo was better in goodie mob.

And in any conversation about album of the decade, year, whatever, I don't think I would take anyone's opinion too seriously if they only mentioned one genre.

THis needs to be repeated.

Yes, Green Day American Idiot. Damn straight, cheese dicks!!!!!!

Can't say I'd listen to any other Green Day than that, but it was a good album.

Not going to carry it on any further than this last post because arguing about music tastes is retarded and I'm not going to derail a worthy thread.

As I feel my ignoring whatever childish crap you come with next may turn that quivering bottom lip or yours in to all out tears, here's a little box of softness for you to dry your eyes with, kitty kat.

6a00d83451bd5e69e2011279444c5728a4-800wi

Feel free to relieve yourself from my nuts whenever you're done with them.

man, all of y'all are thinking way to deep into this.

quit dropping all these rappers that never made it mainstream, thats why kanye won, he recorded music that could be played on the radio, and at the same time faggots could think they were gangster. for him it was win win because everybody would buy his album.

Y'all gonna clown on dude for saying GreenDay?

But you niggas is praising Kanye like hes the original Micheal Jackson or some shit.

GreenDay has sucked since day one.

And Kanye has too.

This is debatable, i thoroughly enjoyed green day way back, now their shit sounds like shit.