Kanye West Gets Album of The Decade?

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is serious bullshit.

Here's my top 7...I bet no one's gonna agree with me but I really don't care. In no particular order, they are all recommended equally-

Elephant,_The_White_Stripes.png

White Stripes- Elephant

boris-akumanouta.jpg

Boris- Akuma No Uta

8261-the-throes.jpg

Two Gallants- the Throes

You_Are_Free-Cat_Power_480.jpg

Cat Power- You Are Free

tumblr_ksb3c62nsQ1qaonayo1_500.jpg

The Unicorns- Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone?

04IA03308.jpg

Of Montreal- The Sunlandic Twins

horehound.jpg

The Dead Weather- Horehound

If you love music, even if it's just bullshit commerical radio pop, find these albums and give them a chance. They are all amazing.

They might not be what you're necessarily into but I promise they are all worth checking out.

I can't believe you are all saying rap albums are the best, as they all sound the same anyway. For me the album which I think is the best of the decade that I have heard is Ayreon's 'The Human Equation' It has everything imaginable in it from mandolins, guitars, drums, digeredoos, violins, keyboards and about 8 or 10 different vocalists. In all it is fucking epic.

YO THERE AINT NO "ALBUM OF THE DECADE" B, THERES TOO MANY GOOD ALBUMS...BUT J DILLA?! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY EVERBODY SUCKS THIS NIGGA SO HARD? IM NOT COMIN AT YOU DENOCHE BUT YOU POSTIN THAT NIGGAS MIXTAPE AS ALBUM OF THE DECADE JUST REMINDED ME THAT MAD NIGGAS BE SUCKIN THIS GUY LIKE HE FUCKIN PRODUCED ILLMATIC...THAT NIGGA IS WACK!!! NIGGA RUINED A TRIBE CALLED QUESTS LAST ALBUM!! NIGGA PRODUCED SLUM VILLAGE, HE MADE FUCKIN "IM WITH MY GIRL AT A BOUTIQUE IN SOHO SHOE SHOPPIN" MUSIC B. GET THAT DEAD NIGGA OUTTA HERE...OHHHH WAIT...I GET IT! THATS WHY NIGGAS IS SUCKIN HIM, CUZ HE'S FUCKIN DEAD. NEVERMIND I GET IT NOW. A NIGGA DIES AND NIGGAS JUMP ON HIS DICKINTON LIKE HE WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TAUGHT JAYZ HOW TO RAP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY GHOSTPRODUCING FOR PREMIER. YALL NIGGAS KNOW I DONT RESPECT SHIT SO FUCK THIS GUY AND ALL HIS MUSIC CUZ ALL THAT SHIT IS WACK, I PUT ON FANTASTIC VOL 2. WHEN I WANNA TAKE A WEED NAP.

• Like 1

:confused: 50?

...youre smoked out.

speaking of.....

....the madvillainy album got heavy play the second half of the decade.

now that i think about it.....im having a hard time choosing 1 album for this decade. esp. hip hop related. matter of fact...anything art related, post 1999, lacks substance ......for the most part.

Madvillainy is good shit.