Kanye West Gets Album of The Decade?

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO THERE AINT NO "ALBUM OF THE DECADE" B, THERES TOO MANY GOOD ALBUMS...BUT J DILLA?! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY EVERBODY SUCKS THIS NIGGA SO HARD? IM NOT COMIN AT YOU DENOCHE BUT YOU POSTIN THAT NIGGAS MIXTAPE AS ALBUM OF THE DECADE JUST REMINDED ME THAT MAD NIGGAS BE SUCKIN THIS GUY LIKE HE FUCKIN PRODUCED ILLMATIC...THAT NIGGA IS WACK!!! NIGGA RUINED A TRIBE CALLED QUESTS LAST ALBUM!! NIGGA PRODUCED SLUM VILLAGE, HE MADE FUCKIN "IM WITH MY GIRL AT A BOUTIQUE IN SOHO SHOE SHOPPIN" MUSIC B. GET THAT DEAD NIGGA OUTTA HERE...OHHHH WAIT...I GET IT! THATS WHY NIGGAS IS SUCKIN HIM, CUZ HE'S FUCKIN DEAD. NEVERMIND I GET IT NOW. A NIGGA DIES AND NIGGAS JUMP ON HIS DICKINTON LIKE HE WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TAUGHT JAYZ HOW TO RAP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY GHOSTPRODUCING FOR PREMIER. YALL NIGGAS KNOW I DONT RESPECT SHIT SO FUCK THIS GUY AND ALL HIS MUSIC CUZ ALL THAT SHIT IS WACK, I PUT ON FANTASTIC VOL 2. WHEN I WANNA TAKE A WEED NAP.

Im pretty sure some kid with an MPC in his backpack out there is plotting your death..

watch out my nigga....

YO THERE AINT NO "ALBUM OF THE DECADE" B, THERES TOO MANY GOOD ALBUMS...BUT J DILLA?! I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHY EVERBODY SUCKS THIS NIGGA SO HARD? IM NOT COMIN AT YOU DENOCHE BUT YOU POSTIN THAT NIGGAS MIXTAPE AS ALBUM OF THE DECADE JUST REMINDED ME THAT MAD NIGGAS BE SUCKIN THIS GUY LIKE HE FUCKIN PRODUCED ILLMATIC...THAT NIGGA IS WACK!!! NIGGA RUINED A TRIBE CALLED QUESTS LAST ALBUM!! NIGGA PRODUCED SLUM VILLAGE, HE MADE FUCKIN "IM WITH MY GIRL AT A BOUTIQUE IN SOHO SHOE SHOPPIN" MUSIC B. GET THAT DEAD NIGGA OUTTA HERE...OHHHH WAIT...I GET IT! THATS WHY NIGGAS IS SUCKIN HIM, CUZ HE'S FUCKIN DEAD. NEVERMIND I GET IT NOW. A NIGGA DIES AND NIGGAS JUMP ON HIS DICKINTON LIKE HE WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TAUGHT JAYZ HOW TO RAP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY GHOSTPRODUCING FOR PREMIER. YALL NIGGAS KNOW I DONT RESPECT SHIT SO FUCK THIS GUY AND ALL HIS MUSIC CUZ ALL THAT SHIT IS WACK, I PUT ON FANTASTIC VOL 2. WHEN I WANNA TAKE A WEED NAP.

i dont care how empowering you think being disrespectful is....but i promise you wouldnt be spitting venom like that if you were in detroit. cats here take dilla more serious than life....is it silly....YES.

did hella cats jump on the dilla bandwagon after he died....YES. but dont get it twisted....i DO NOT agree that donuts should be album of the decade. however.....

.....dilla contributed more bangers to hiphop and music as a whole than you will ever admit. and saying that he ruined tribe? you are truly retarded.....he made the tribe sound what it is.

i hope you realize that he is the reason why midnight marauders as well as beats rhymes and life albums sound they way they do is because of dilla. not to mention what he did for pharcyde, busta rhymes and De La.....can not be disputed. i agree... although he may have not ".... WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TAUGHT JAYZ HOW TO RAP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY GHOSTPRODUCING FOR PREMIER. " however....he is your favorite producers, favorite producer. dont front.

and for the record...there were NOT MANY GREAT albums of his decade....more specifically...in hip hop.

I was thinking the whole time Denoche and others that act like J. Dilla was the greatest thing to ever to happen to music, and only because he died.

That said, I'm not as harsh as you. I like some Dilla tracks. Most of them I've heard probably. But that's it. Not the greatest producer though.

I also think the same thing about people that worship Big L. Half of them never heard of him til after he died. Big L; good lyricist but not among the top 10.

Big Pun on the other hand is one of the best lyricists of all time and that has nothing to do with the fact he died. And Biggie & Pac also were great but they were already well known before they died.

I'M SO FUCKING GLAD SOMEBODY FINALLY SAID IT

I also think the same thing about people that worship Big L. Half of them never heard of him til after he died. Big L; good lyricist but not among the top 10.

Big Pun on the other hand is one of the best lyricists of all time and that has nothing to do with the fact he died. And Biggie & Pac also were great but they were already well known before they died.

I also agree with this like a muthafucka, except I hate Pac.

Anyways, some serious LOL's in this thread, especially at people nominating corny underground rappers, OB4CL2, or gay rock bands for album of the year. :lol: :lol:

College Dropout WAS a really dope album, but I'd say Theo's nominations are pretty on point. Get Rich Or Die Trying, Marshall Mathers LP, Stillmatic, or Blueprint. Any of those FTW

album of the decade.

may involve Little Brother

Kanye West could very easily be douchebag of the decade

and wait what? Dilla is wack? straight up? Tribe ruined Tribes

last album. Shit just got tired. They were never hard to begin

with but got progressively softer

Greatest rapper of all time was Freaky Tah of the Lost Boyz. Proof from D12 comes in a close second. Third greatest would be Kadafi from the Outlawz. Best female rapper ever to grace a mic was Left Eye.

Has nothing to do with the fact they died. Never really listened to their music but I'm just saying they're the greatest. Their mixtapes & demo tapes would annihilate anything Jay-Z has ever came up with on his best days.

Greatest rapper of all time was Freaky Tah of the Lost Boyz. Proof from D12 comes in a close second. Third greatest would be Kadafi from the Outlawz. Best female rapper ever to grace a mic was Left Eye.

Has nothing to do with the fact they died. Never really listened to their music but I'm just saying they're the greatest. Their mixtapes & demo tapes would annihilate anything Jay-Z has ever came up with on his best days.

:lol: :lol:

nominating corny underground rappers, OB4CL2, or gay rock bands for album of the year. :lol: :lol:

College Dropout WAS a really dope album, but I'd say Theo's nominations are pretty on point. Get Rich Or Die Trying, Marshall Mathers LP, Stillmatic, or Blueprint. Any of those FTW

:lol:

College Dropout WAS a really dope album, but I'd say Theo's nominations are pretty on point.

College Dropout WAS a really dope album, but I'd say Theo's nominations

College Dropout WAS a really dope album

:confused:

i dont care how empowering you think being disrespectful is....but i promise you wouldnt be spitting venom like that if you were in detroit. cats here take dilla more serious than life....is it silly....YES.

did hella cats jump on the dilla bandwagon after he died....YES. but dont get it twisted....i DO NOT agree that donuts should be album of the decade. however.....

.....dilla contributed more bangers to hiphop and music as a whole than you will ever admit. and saying that he ruined tribe? you are truly retarded.....he made the tribe sound what it is.

i hope you realize that he is the reason why midnight marauders as well as beats rhymes and life albums sound they way they do is because of dilla. not to mention what he did for pharcyde, busta rhymes and De La.....can not be disputed. i agree... although he may have not ".... WROTE THE OLD TESTAMENT AND TAUGHT JAYZ HOW TO RAP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY GHOSTPRODUCING FOR PREMIER. " however....he is your favorite producers, favorite producer. dont front.

and for the record...there were NOT MANY GREAT albums of his decade....more specifically...in hip hop.

YOU MAD HYPE MY NIGGA, MY SON WAS WACK, I KNOW ITS THE HOME TEAM AND ALL THAT BUT THAT NIGGA DIED FROM WACKNESS.