anyone joining Peace Corps?

localmartyr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pretty selective in who they decide to train and ship to a devastated landscape to salvage what life they can. I think.

Why don't you get a shitty job, work for a while, and move to Peru or some shit. I know you dont want to have some shitty job, but WHO THE FUCK DOES? Motherfuckers serving me coffee every morning are not thrilled to wake up and get there at 6 am.

HAHAHAHA, its funny how many paople have no idea what their talking about. I spoke with the recruiter for almost an hour. I know qualification standards. "you made it up, to post something"

Please, i know you have a relative, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who joined the Corp. But please don't comment, its embarassing.

Anyone comparing the military with the Peace Corp is retarded.

if you're involved in war profiteering,"i.e. a soldier" you deserve whatever happens to you!

WHALE WARS!

try green peace?

Buy a one way ticket to somewhere and backpack?

doesn't sound like you're doin this for the right reason

I bet once you get there the people who are doing it for the right reason will hate on you hard

if you just don't wanna be here anymore.... just a guess, you prolly haven't travelled much and seen how shitty other places can be.

Just a guess.

youmad.jpeg = tre's new name?

Localmartyr sounds like quite the epic faggot

"epic faggot", says the guy with 6,000 posts on a forum within one year... I'm impressed, is that gonna be on your tombstone. *no pizza jokes*

I'll write you from the other side of the world, you can tell me whats hot on the Myspace thread:lol:

edit* wait, swampfight...do i know you?

Yeah, you got me br0...6 thusand posts in ALMOST TWO years, when I don't work, shows quite a commitment on my part. 11 posts per day (when 6 are either "LOL" or a laughing emoticon) is totally alot :rolleyes:

I don't think I know you, but either way you can have fun writing me from some hellhole country (which you had to go to for "vacation" cuz you're broke) while I'm at the bar drinking Don Julio and fucking women without AIDS