little brothers math problem

? + ? x ? = 25 using only numbers 2,4, 5, 7,9

7th grade math

7 + 2 x 9 = 25

pemdas.

multiplication first, 2x9=18

then addition, 18+7=25.

you win, my bother thanks you

I remember being in math class and my teacher saying we had to learn crazy long multiplication and shit because when we grew up we wouldn't have a calculator around all the time.

Now I have an iphone.

Sin=o/h Cosign =a/h Tangent=o/a

SohCahToa

Some Old Hippy Caught Another Hippy Tripping On Acid

Thankyou Ms. Fetzner for your lil acronym and those amazing tits I wish I had pictures of.

geometry is the only useful math.

algebra is a mathematical way of explaining unknown variables we experience in life (if jimmy has 10 grams of weed, but has a 30 minutes bike ride to get to your house, how much pot will he able to roll up when you play UFC on Xbox360 - taking into consideration his girlfriend might be with him, and if she's there she has vacuum lungs - how high will I get when jimmy gets here to play UFC on Xbox 360?)

calculus is just hard.

• Like 1

Calculus is exceptioanlly hard, well college level. I peered into a book on the subject of QED Quantum Electrodynamics and I was WOAH. Richard Feynman is probably one of the coolest dudes to read about. QED is attributed to him by the way.

I really dig theoretical physics all sorts of fields, I can read up on any subject pertaining, understand and explain but I am in no way shape or form a physicist. I can't actually apply the mathematics behind it for the life of me. Mind is not linear enough. Just a hobby I guess

My discrete math final today contained the following question:

How many positive integers are there less than 100,000 such that the digits sum to 17? Justify your work.

And also:

Explain in detail why there cannot be more than two non-isomorphic, simple graphs containing five vertices of degree 1,2,2,2, and 3.

little brothers math problem

? + ? x ? = 25 using only numbers 2,4, 5, 7,9

7th grade math

5 + 5 x 4

7 + 2 x 9

9 + 4 x 4

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now