How many of you are as creepy as I am?

Organic Therapy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dont do that shit, I dont look at people for more than 1/2 a second, usually by accident, Its wierd to me to know theres so many interested people out there. I dress nice, im groomed, walk straight, all that bullshit, but not cause i think theres people sizing me up, more like for my own SELF ESTEEM...anyway, I cant even imagine doing that shit you said. I cant look at peoples shoes unless their ridiculously ugly and loud like those colored ones some kids are wearing or some shit, and only for a milisecond to make sure their feet arent on fire or some shit.

I aint no psychologist or anything even remotely like that, but you people sound like your sad or have some sort of low self esteem type shit going on. Like your thinking of other people when you should be thinking of your own shit.

oh and this thread is like straight out of some teen forum, not that I would know, but its pretty gay...I contributed, so now its manly. damn...Im so good, Im the best, me me me me me... ok enough bullshit, you losers in this thread should know that I walk around thinking that Im the best, and now that I remember, I do feel like men and women are staring at me and sizing me up and judging my shirt or hairstyle or when i talk to them they judge my appearance and shit, but I ALMOST ALWAYS, like 97/100 times I talk or walk or realize someons looking or talking with someone, I almost always feel like Im better im every fucking way, for real. I mean, its not like Im hating on them, I just KNOW I am, and its not them, its me....Its actually a great feeling, and its been going on for as long as I can remember, probably since I started being a man and not a child, like a teen, Im not gonna say my age but Im grown man....anyway..............fin

whenever i meet someone new, i think of what the best way to make them hate me or make it so awkward they would avoid me, then i don't do that

also red line is the best line, alewife rip it up

Red line is my home line but Alewife makes me think the earth is flat and Im about to step off the edge when I leave the station lmao. Green and Blue are the fucking worst.

Well, I was talking to my girlfriend the other day about how I speculate every inch of everyone surrounding me in public. It's sort of odd, it's something I can't help but doing.

Let's say I go to the mall to buy some clothes or something and there are people walking in front, behind, and/or next to me. I would glance at them or stare at them (depending on the rotation of their body) and just think to myself if they have ever killed someone, raped, have weird sexual fantasies, are insecure, have a horrible mouth (pertaining to language,) if they are stupid, if they plan to do something with their lives, etc.

I also tend to examine everything they're wearing and the way that they present themselves. The way I function when I meet someone or just see a random person is kind of odd, even to me. It's like my mind is writing a critical analysis of the person and I take note of the most minuscule things.

Are any of you like this?

^^^Start Of The Thread...

Yes... But A Lot Of Times I Think About Just Punching Everyone... If I've Met You I've Probably Visualized Myself Attacking You Or Killing You Or Something... I Don't Talk About These Visualizations, I Just Imagine Them... In Fact This Is One Of The Only Times I've Shared This About Myself... :?