How many of you are as creepy as I am?

Organic Therapy

my job has me do this exact same thing, but on the telephone. i've gotten quite good at sizing people up by hearing them talk.

in person its easier. you can read manuerisms better. its a good talent to have, knowing people and what they're capable of. getting into their heads, manipulating them. its a skill I've built upon my entire life.

maybe it means I'm a creeper, I don't know. I'm pretty anti-social really. but i probably need meds.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tend to do that shit when I'm riding the T bangin beats in my headphones.

really? i just had the overwhelming thought in my head of how much i fucking hated everyone on said train (except the red line. those rides were always much more pleasant than the rest). sometimes at night i'd get bored and just start straight up screaming at the top of my lungs to get a rise out of people, because i'm a relatively well dressed person a lot of the time, and try to present myself as much higher class than i actually am.

but thank fucking god i got a car or else i would have killed someone on that long iron shit-train.

i always catch myself looking at other drivers and think where they're going and if they are miserable at their job

also with my hiv/aids stare downs i now have better reasoning to wonder

"NY state has the highest rate of HIV infection, 1 out of every 350 people have HIV."

FUCK OFF HIV/AIDS PEOPLE

Well, I was talking to my girlfriend the other day about how I speculate every inch of everyone surrounding me in public. It's sort of odd, it's something I can't help but doing.

Let's say I go to the mall to buy some clothes or something and there are people walking in front, behind, and/or next to me. I would glance at them or stare at them (depending on the rotation of their body) and just think to myself if they have ever killed someone, raped, have weird sexual fantasies, are insecure, have a horrible mouth (pertaining to language,) if they are stupid, if they plan to do something with their lives, etc.

I also tend to examine everything they're wearing and the way that they present themselves. The way I function when I meet someone or just see a random person is kind of odd, even to me. It's like my mind is writing a critical analysis of the person and I take note of the most minuscule things.

Are any of you like this?

you seem like the serial killer type..

I know exactly what you're talking about. I do the same. Althought I don't think about rape or murder though. I will analyze every inch of people like I'm getting to know them from a far. Turn party vampire at certain gatherings and that will determine which girl I chose to go after. Love to just kick back and people watch.

Although some people eventually piss me offby their look or by their actions and I want to walk up and knock them out.

organic, we were obviously separated at birth what hospital were you born in?

I was born in another country, hahahaha.

No, I don't shop at PacSun

Levi Store, J Crew, etc.

you seem like the serial killer type..

Nah, I'm not a sociopath.

Whenever I go places or just walk around I only call

out people and say how stupid they look or dumb. Most

of the time it just making fun of everybody for no

reason.

I do this also, if I truly think someone looks like a fucking clown I will be like "HEY! YOU LOOK FUCKING STUPID MY NIGGA!"

I know exactly what you're talking about. I do the same. Althought I don't think about rape or murder though. I will analyze every inch of people like I'm getting to know them from a far. Turn party vampire at certain gatherings and that will determine which girl I chose to go after. Love to just kick back and people watch.

Although some people eventually piss me offby their look or by their actions and I want to walk up and knock them out.

Yeah, I think about everything and it's also odd that it's literally EVERYTHING. It's a really bad habit.

this thread has helped narrow my "people i want to kick it with" list significantly.

Because you're scared we might kill you? I kid, I kid.

I really am not that fucking weird everyone, I just have my own little things ticking inside my big ass head. I find it relaxing though, especially if I'm sitting in a restaurant with a close friend. I get to examine people so closely that it's almost like I know all their secrets and insecurities, I can easily note how someone's feeling also.

/weirdoner.