CIA gives Al Qaeda ponyrides, then tortures them

Richard Dunn

On Nov. 18, ABC News revealed the location of a secret prison, where harsh interrogation techniques were allegedly used on accused al-Qaeda terrorists, in a converted horseback riding facility 20 kilometers northeast of the Lithuanian capital of Vilnius. Where affluent Lithuanians once rode show horses and sipped coffee at an attached café, the CIA installed a hidden concrete structure where it could hold up to eight "high value detainees" at a time, a current Lithuanian government official and a former CIA official told ABC News.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/investigation-confirms-secret-prison/story?id=9209929

The link has a few pictures Apparently there were similar sites in Romania and Poland too. This place opened up the same month that Bush got Lithuania into the UN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the rest of you, but I fail to feel any outrage about members of Al Qaeda being tortured

Well that's because your an idiot.

Wait till dudes have you tied down to the table. See who cares about what than.

Torture isn't acceptable on anybody.

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself." ~ Thomas Paine.

You are also fueling the fire. Creating the image that Islamic extremists paint as the enemy to the people they recruit.

thanks, CIA. i love it when you make us look bad, and totally untrustworthy on a global scale. This is NOT your normal ABC news story, it MUST be pretty fucked if a network news source is reporting about the fucked up things that the CIA is up to. If that's what's actually in the ABC news report, i wonder what was withheld (if anything, since this news originated from a source in the country this happened in).

1232386205451.jpg

I dont think america should torture people, honestly I think its counter productive not only because it gets you a lot of false confession and faulty information, but it generates more enemies in the long run, so its counter productive to our goals of eradicating terrorists. The definition of a terrorist can become so hazy that eventually all of us might find ourself on the other end, being asked to confess or give information.

Further more were god damn America the Beautiful and we should really be above torture on a moral level...

HAHHAHAHAHAAH THIS FAGGOTCANNOLI WANTS TO SEE A SAND NIGGER EAT HIS OWN DICK

That's a 4.7 on the Spitfire Imitation Scale (SIS). Try again.

Either way, torturing enemies is retarded whether or not they're pieces of shit to begin with. It just makes those who do it more easily pinned as animalistic/subhuman by whoever is getting tortured.

Their mission is validated by the experience; they're vindicated when they kill you.

This story has been around for a while, if you get your news strictly from mainstream media just wait until some of the other shit comes out.

It's not going to get people riled up since 99.99% of America is stressed out right now about being broke this Christmas. You could run a story in the New York Times tomorrow about how alien vampire niggers were behind WTC, JFK and the baseball steroid scandal....if it ran next to an full page ad for $150 Wii systems, which one do you think people would notice?

That's a 4.7 on the Spitfire Imitation Scale (SIS). Try again.

Either way, torturing enemies is retarded whether or not they're pieces of shit to begin with. It just makes those who do it more easily pinned as animalistic/subhuman by whoever is getting tortured.

Their mission is validated by the experience; they're vindicated when they kill you.

Don't be so insulting I was merely trying to make fun of Swamp. Oh and I don't agree with torture either, does not yield credible results. That's why I prescribe to peanutbutter torture.

Just hear me out. You force feed the detainee peanutbutter sandwhiches but refuse to give he/she milk. The efficacy of this hasn't been experimentally proven but I know it will work.

By using torture all you are doing is getting people to confess to anything, they will give you the names of perfectly innocent people just to stop you from torturing them more, it just doesn't do anything productive.

It has already been said, but by using these methods all you are doing is creating an environment that is making normal muslims become more extreme in their views towards the west. I guarantee that the vast majority of people in Guantanemo were perfectly innocent but now due to their treatment their views will be much more radical.