-----> World’s Biggest Throw Up <-----

nxrto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Guess what, DJ Kay Slay writes Dez!

Joking aside. The Amaze throw-up is apparently a commission, but this thread doesn't specify pics of illegal only throw-ups to be posted. Besides, if anyone wants to debate whether Amaze's commision has any crediblity for it's scale just because it's legal, I have to say that Katsu looked like it was done in a 'chill' area, which you might as well classify as a legal.

• Like 1

well thats gay. the fact that its a legal wall kills everything. and your point on the chill spot isnt fully true. he could have other ppl come up and fuck with him, he COULD get in trouble. i know cops dont really go to chill spots (thats why there chill spots) but i mean there is always that chance. and i wasnt really talking about the video. im just saying if you do that amaze throw up that big on a illegal wall then your a beast. but being it isnt, it take s alot away from it. in other words. no balls are needed to do it that big on a legal wall.

• 11 months later...