In a pickle...

NeRVe54

You can buy most, if not all, of the ingredients needed to make beer or cider with food stamps.

I don't drink anymore. But I used to make a lot of booze when I was locked up. I planned to try a more sophisticated batch after I got out, but by then I had already quit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im thinkin...

THIS.

6a00e5538de1778834010534a073a6970c-.jpg

PLUS.

kiddie_pool221141234_std.jpg

PLUS...

OzakiLygerBomb_wrestling.jpg

Yup.

Funny pickle related story. My boy goes to NY for the summer to work for a friend, and when he comes home tells me how he was selling pickles. Apparently the kid's dad owns some giant pickle factory, so the kid buys them dirt cheap (a few different flavors of pickles), and then sets up spots to sell them throughout NY.

Now, these muthafuckas apparently made CAKE doing this. So my boy gets pulled over with mad cash on him, and the cop asks him where he got it. His exact words when telling the story are "...and I can't tell him it's pickle money, cuz the shit's not on the books" hahaha