MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ribbing a mutual friend over the Braves-Cubs game

"Is that Silva in a Zambrano jersey? Oh wait, it is Zambrano."

But, that KID Jason Hayward hits his first major league home run in his first major league at-bat in his first major league game, STRAIGHT out of spring camp. And he's 20. 20!!

A 6'5" 230 pound KID.

Right, because being 6'5" and 230lbs translates into being able to kill the ball.

He's a kid in respects to his age and his lack of experience in comparison to most rookies who spend several years in the minors.

No I agree he's the real deal. And yes in respect to his age he is a kid. But that's about it. Like Lebron was a kid when he got into the league, but not really.

If he stays healthy, in that frame, with the skill set he has...which is a lot of if's....people will forget the Andruw Jones name around Atlanta.

Fucking Scott Baker lets the game get to him, when Weaver was just feeding off of it.

Baker looks like little league kid on the mound, with his head down looking sad and pussy-like. Get MAD, man!

Shitty-ass Twins game tonight. Fuck that. I stayed up this late to watch a fucking west coast game to be completely disappointed by the people you expect to perform.

The Giants are off to a great start Im interested in how the rest of their season is gonna go, cant wait to go check out one of their games. Wish i had tickets to their home opener against the Braves, this Jason Heyward guy is something i gotta see.

Looking forward to seeing the Yankees play in Oakland too.

And again as always, go Yanks.