MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wanna see all the phillies fans disappear after the yankees beat 'em again.

Dodgers, what can I say? We stunk it up this year and looked unmotivated.

They were never mentally or emotionally there this year.

We need a Kirk Gibson type guy to come in and fucking slap some mother fuckers around.

am i wrong to think the Twins have a great chance to get in the world series with the Phillies this year?

man and did any of you fools see that 25-pitch sequence that Aroldis Chapman threw tonight???? he is a rookie for the Reds... holy fuck not a single pitch was under 100mph and he broke MLB history with the fastest recorded pitch at 105mph.... he now owns first and third on the list with Joel Zumaya in the middle at 104.8 but no one has ever had a 1 1/3 inning with such velocity, sick show of tallent...

am i wrong to think the Twins have a great chance to get in the world series with the Phillies this year?

man and did any of you fools see that 25-pitch sequence that Aroldis Chapman threw tonight???? he is a rookie for the Reds... holy fuck not a single pitch was under 100mph and he broke MLB history with the fastest recorded pitch at 105mph.... he now owns first and third on the list with Joel Zumaya in the middle at 104.8 but no one has ever had a 1 1/3 inning with such velocity, sick show of tallent...

I think they'll have to tone it down on Aroldis if they want him to remain healthy. It's amazing, but I think the Reds wouldn't want him to have the same fate as Zumaya or Strasburg. Both are flame-throwers and both are out until who knows when next season.

And, yeah, the Twins have never played better.

I wanna see all the phillies fans disappear after the yankees beat 'em again.

Dodgers, what can I say? We stunk it up this year and looked unmotivated.

u off runnin your mouth again?

ill bet u right now we take the yankees.

that is if they even make it.

mount the fuck up or shut the fuck up.

name your price and im in.

They were never mentally or emotionally there this year.

We need a Kirk Gibson type guy to come in and fucking slap some mother fuckers around.

oh i kno u aint talkin about fair-weather mother fucker.

ill go public with our PM's if i have to.

u better fall the fuck back and realize what u r.

your lucky were playin third string in the last series and pretty much pavin the way for your wildcard contention...

good luck.

Archived