Your citys graff task force??

zeroer

So got popped doing nothing the other month, they still trying to play me. Holding a great job (for the city) above my head as leverage. Postponing courtdates, you know how it goes.

my city has no clue about shit, not really a scene here......a LOT of outta town crack & bodies

but no task force or ideas about graff in general (which previously ruled)

But they want me to present them with graffiti prevention information from other cities and let them "in the mind of the subculture"

Not gonna happen, but if your city has a website with shit on it about thier "strategies" id like to see it. Or if you have factual information that can be verified on those fucks id like to see it.

All you cops on here, this is your chance to show of your departments genius.

then kill yourself

thanks in advance if anyone actually does

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

But they want me to present them with graffiti prevention information from other cities and let them "in the mind of the subculture"

Not gonna happen, but if your city has a website with shit on it about thier "strategies" id like to see it. Or if you have factual information that can be verified on those fucks id like to see it.

do you think everyone on this board is as fucking braindead as you?

go die.

now.

So got popped doing nothing the other month, they still trying to play me. Holding a great job (for the city) above my head as leverage. Postponing courtdates, you know how it goes.

my city has no clue about shit, not really a scene here......a LOT of outta town crack & bodies

but no task force or ideas about graff in general (which previously ruled)

All you cops on here, this is your chance to show of your departments genius.

then kill yourself

thanks in advance if anyone actually does

I read this again and understood what you're getting at...tell them to talk to your lawyer. (You do have a lawyer, right?)

If you give up any info you're cooperating with law enforcement over graffiti charges, and that's something you probably don't want to talk about here.