I am so FUCKING PISSED!

Guest 50million

I don't get people who count beers.

I also don't get how they can remember how many they had if in fact they were that blasted.

Tom looked, sounded and pretty much acted like Jay from "Mallrats." The epitome of the suburban death metal nerd who was actually a lot cooler and down for whatever than people realized. When he dropped the "37 beers" gem on me, I said "how do you know?" and he just scowled at me and said, "Dude, don't fuckin' question me. I KNOW."

He was a smart guy, for all I know he really did keep a tally of how many beers he put away that night. All I know is that for a 16 year old, that kid could drink ridiculous amounts of booze and hold his shit together better than most people.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That much beer would make me puke way before I was drunk...if I drink more than a few beers the pressure in my stomach is absurd

The only exception was my last birthday, I had close to 30 beers over the course of the day. Somehow I didn't puke, even mixed with all of the redbull and vodka and coke

Oh, he definitely threw up. I caught him outside at one point throwing up on some rose bushes and laughing, and when he was done he asked me if I had any weed. I told him I was out, then he said "That sucks, guess I gotta keep drinking" and went off in search of booze.

It's true, but the problem is that when you throw a party at a park or on the beach, it's a little harder to throw people out.

Like Swamp said, when it's a group of friends that know bullshit won't be tolerated 99% of the time the night goes smoothly. Once you add friends/cousins/coworkers of friends or random people that don't have the fear of God in them and they get drunk and bold is when problems arise.

my parents used to leave for the holidays and id throw parties. the key is to only invite ppl you know and if any of their friends want to come ok them personally, now obviously a couple will get in anyway but this method keeps those numbers low. also i had 5 of my closest boys at every party keeping an eye on everything, if any shit went down it was always handled in an appropriet manner

I am really sorry about the whole thing, and had that hammock not been so drunkenly enticing I would not have thrown up all over your sponge bob bath mat and stolen the salt in your cabinet which at the time appeared so expensive but now tastes too earthy.

thanks for the extra pants!

My first house party when i was 13/14 was mad. Only rule is look after the house and about 3am this lad whos house it is is walking round punching holes through the plaster board.

One of the last parties i went to i was the guy who drank too much. I fell asleep on tiles between 12 - 6 in the only bathroom. Woke up and i felt like i had the best sleep ever. It turned out some girl got glassed at the party and blood was everywhere but she couldnt get in the bathroom cos i was sound asleep in there.

Ohh boy... party story timez.

This ones sounds a bit outlandish.. I'll try to get some pics.. I remember a nize one of me and two tall senior broads who came in corsets and my bottle of gin in there cleavage..NIZE

I was 13/14 also..first house party

Parents just got a new crib but were living at the old one till it sold..so me being the sneaky graff n dance nig I am. STEAL THE KEY TO THE NEW CRIB.

Told my momma i was sleeping over at a buddies house.............

Twas the night before my birthday..friday night..all my youngin homies wanna get hammered and I wanna get some poon. So the house is completly empty and theres power tools everywhere,doesnt phase anybody. Shit was retarded by 12:00. Drinking Gin and gettin on senior chicks and what not.

And then the college kid neighbors come over. Totally just douchebag there way in cuz some goof answers the door and lets them in. So this is vvery bad in my eyes. I let them chill for a while..its cool. until one kid smashes a(window) door frame and a wall gets a hole kicked in it. Totally pissed. But im a fuckin 13 year old and these are some older dudes, so me and some homies get some courage and decide to talk shit to one. He isn't feeling it very much. Tell him he's gotta go since he kicked the hole in the wall and he just ignores me. I finish off the rest of my Gin(BAD IDEA) and go buckwild. Grab an electric sander...and SAND THE NIGGA. He's not impressed. Has the fucking nerve to bottle a 13 year old with a fifth of smirnoff so I start swinging at the mofo and all hell breaks loose...Power tools start gettin thrown at people..Peope up against the wall gettin beatings..All that good shit..ITS AFUCKIN RUCKUS. homies older brother arrives(parks on my lawn though) with crowbars and kicks everyone out. Around 100-150 people were there I hear.. FUCKING COLLEGE PEOPLE

In the end only damage was the hole in the wall and broken glass door.. and a hellova bloody mess on the floors,walls and even on the ceiling.

Needless to say my parents beat my fuckin ass for days too.

happy bday to me :(

Ohh boy... party story timez.

This ones sounds a bit outlandish.. I'll try to get some pics.. I remember a nize one of me and two tall senior broads who came in corsets and my bottle of gin in there cleavage..NIZE

I was 13/14 also..first house party

Parents just got a new crib but were living at the old one till it sold..so me being the sneaky graff n dance nig I am. STEAL THE KEY TO THE NEW CRIB.

Told my momma i was sleeping over at a buddies house.............

Twas the night before my birthday..friday night..all my youngin homies wanna get hammered and I wanna get some poon. So the house is completly empty and theres power tools everywhere,doesnt phase anybody. Shit was retarded by 12:00. Drinking Gin and gettin on senior chicks and what not.

And then the college kid neighbors come over. Totally just douchebag there way in cuz some goof answers the door and lets them in. So this is vvery bad in my eyes. I let them chill for a while..its cool. until one kid smashes a(window) door frame and a wall gets a hole kicked in it. Totally pissed. But im a fuckin 13 year old and these are some older dudes, so me and some homies get some courage and decide to talk shit to one. He isn't feeling it very much. Tell him he's gotta go since he kicked the hole in the wall and he just ignores me. I finish off the rest of my Gin(BAD IDEA) and go buckwild. Grab an electric sander...and SAND THE NIGGA. He's not impressed. Has the fucking nerve to bottle a 13 year old with a fifth of smirnoff so I start swinging at the mofo and all hell breaks loose...Power tools start gettin thrown at people..Peope up against the wall gettin beatings..All that good shit..ITS AFUCKIN RUCKUS. homies older brother arrives(parks on my lawn though) with crowbars and kicks everyone out. Around 100-150 people were there I hear.. FUCKING COLLEGE PEOPLE

In the end only damage was the hole in the wall and broken glass door.. and a hellova bloody mess on the floors,walls and even on the ceiling.

Needless to say my parents beat my fuckin ass for days too.

happy bday to me :(

why the fuck were senior girls hanging with 13/14 year old guys?

i threw up on the couch/booth thing of a super packed bar in los angeles last weekend. i was good to leave but as i was getting thrown out i threw up on the floor near the entrance because the people weren't moving as i tried to excuse myself and be gentlemanly about things. the bouncer was super pissed and said that he would kick my ass and call the cops if i ever came back. i waited outside smoking for a half hour and friends told me that people were slipping in the vomit.

it was an awesome night.

i had a party at my house for my 21st birthday.. it was small, 8 friends from my hometown, my roomate and a few girls.. my friend proceeds to drink hella mad dog, deflower himself and a freshman girl and they puked all over each other and my roomates bedroom floor... the next morning she tried to fuck me unsuccessfully and he steamcleaned the rugs of my whole apartment, not a bad night

Whatever, close enough haha

But yo, the key to having a party is having people be afraid of you. My house was never destroyed, shit was never stolen, or anything like that because me and my friends would have broken the persons fucking head open and everyone knew it. The most that ever happened at any of our parties was someone who didn't know us (friend of a friend) would get drunk, mouth off, and get punched out

If you don't have any respect from people, DO NOT throw parties

I agree with this, however at my parties it would generally be me and my brother that were being the lunatics. We used to just get everyone to clean up the house after us!!