I am so FUCKING PISSED!

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to troll around Providence, when I was younger, crashing college parties. We looted so much shit from those houses. it was mostly stuff for our apartments, kind of like shopping, but my friend got a whole DJ set up at one RISD party.

Those were the days, young and carefree.

It's all fun and games until someone gets stabbed or the Louisville Slugger massage (seen 'em) or a shotgun barrel jammed in their mouth (heard about it) for trying to walk out the front door with someone's $30 DVD player.

Jack moves are only acceptable when they're called for, i.e. getting your shit back from a sneak thief (with interest) or squaring up a debt (with interest). And it's got to be upfront, no sneaking stuff out windows or in backpacks when dude's getting laid or taking a leak.

edit- Alcohol is another thing entirely. If it's sitting there unattended, drink it and don't apologize.

The first time I realized to never, ever throw a party myself was in mid 90s. Some chick invited people over because her parents went away.

In the end people were playing soccer in the living room, some girls found butter in the fridge and spread it on the walls while others ripped the phone cords off the wall.

One window was broken and several meters of fence collapsed due to its bouncy wrestling ring rope qualities.

I don't think I've told this one on here. Maybe I have, I dunno. I once went to this party thrown by a dude a couple years younger than me. Either way, after enough alcohol my boy had pissed in every sink in the house, and I fucked a girl on the host's parent's bed. I'm mostly just proud of that one, but I recognize it was pretty douchey.

Parties tend to get out of hand sometimes. If your house is "the" party house you should expect there to be some sort of drama at least once in the house's run.

Sounds rough. I dont put up with shit...even if it isnt my house heh. It was my friends 18th three years ago and his cousin and their room mates had a party for him at their place. He had a lot of older friends and also his highschool dude bros over. Kegs later it was time for the party to simmer down and for the children to go home whilst everyone else who knew they could stay would stay. I was pretty toasty and I saw his older cousin asking everyone to gtfo then afterwards witnessing all the lil highschool chitlens ignore her and proceed to stick around. Being that I am A: Short fused and B: drunk I got pissed rather quick. I proceeded to yell at the youngns to gtfo like a possessed tyrant. When I yell its like someone yelling normally but when im pissed it sounds like satan. So all these tough guy highschool hotshots felt the need to man up, I look down during the hollerfest and see a bat....a bat looks good at this point and time....I mean why not? So I pick it up and start doing that pointing maneuver with the bat in these kids faces while continuing to threaten to eat their souls. The party splits between two groups...one side supporting and guarding me as yes I am still pacing, yelling, and cursing...the other side the highschool tools. In the end no blood was shed and everyone left.

The 3 things talked about that monday at school around my friend were 1: Cool party 2: Beer was good what was it? I think it was japanese (it was yuengling...stupid kids) and 3: who was the kid with the bat?

In recent years I have roomed with this same friend and come across many of the kids that I threatened that night and we just laugh about it now. There were the few though that came around and hadnt grown up and I still had to kick them out....this time it was my house.

The first time I realized to never, ever throw a party myself was in mid 90s. Some chick invited people over because her parents went away.

In the end people were playing soccer in the living room, some girls found butter in the fridge and spread it on the walls while others ripped the phone cords off the wall.

One window was broken and several meters of fence collapsed due to its bouncy wrestling ring rope qualities.

That's funny, I was at a similar party around the same time during winter break in 1994...same situation, different shenanigans. This girl invited people from two rival high schools to her house and about 40 jocks from each school showed up along with various other people and about 50 skaters, so things were pretty much ugly right out the gate. It was pouring rain and the rule was that everyone was supposed to stay inside...that lasted about 15 minutes.

As I recall, a couch caught on fire, there were several fights, about 20 people skated a launch ramp made out of recycling bins and a piece of plywood out front, a glass front cabinet got smashed, someone pissed in an ice cube tray and put it in the freezer...my friend Paul took the cap off of a 40, put his thumb over the mouth, shook it for about 30 seconds, and let her rip. Sprayed the living room ceiling with warm Mickeys while goose stepping around the room to Slayer. So bad.

I almost fucked the hostess- in bed, shirts off- but her crazy ex-boyfriend who lived 40 miles away found out about the party and happened to show up right about that time...my friend (who was in a blackout) stuck his head in the room and yelled "STEVE'S HERE" so I dipped out into the backyard, in the rain, with no shoes or shirt on. I got my shit together quick, grabbed a beer and mingled while she argued with her ex.

I still can't understand why the cops didn't shut it down. They showed up at least three times that night...after the second visit we skated to my friend's place and drank there till we got bored, then skated back over to see what was going on and it was still cracking at 2 am.

I ended up passing out in the bed of her dad's pickup in the garage. The next day my friend Tom said something like "I drank 37 beers last night. I drank so much I went insane, then I kept drinking till I was sane. Then I drank till I was insane again. What happened to the ceiling?"

We volunteered to recycle all the cans and bottles from the party, and wound up making something like 40 bucks which we used to buy a handle of vodka and a couple of $10 cases of Hamm's.

I used to have insane parties at my old apartments, but my roommates were usually pretty on board with however I wanted to handle situations. The only two times I can think of shit getting out of hand (as far as an argument with a roommate goes) are as follows

1) Some kid who noone knew (came with a random whore from high school) was mad drunk in our first floor kitchen. Him and Manute bumped into eachother, some of Manute's drink spilled on him, should be no big deal, it's a packed party. Instead the kid tries to get loud, and actually take Manute's polo that he has laying on his shoulder. That's not good, because not only is Manute my boy, this is actually his birfday party. I come over, tell the kid to calm down, blah blah blah...eventually, because I'm trying to be nice, he thinks I'm THAT dude, and he tells me to go fuck myself in front of like 50 people. So, I proceed to pummel his face in and when I got dragged off one of my roommates was really pissed because I had already beat someone up and it was only like an hour into the party. Best part of this story, however, is that after dude got brought outside he threatened to kill me so the SAME roommate, HATER, and two other friends stomped him out in our driveway haha

:

That ain't how it happened, you told the dude "it's a party, why don't you just shut the fuck up!" and he mumbled under his breath "you shut the fuck up..." and you said "what!?" he said nothing and you said "fuck it" then hit him.

It's all fun and games until someone gets stabbed or the Louisville Slugger massage (seen 'em) or a shotgun barrel jammed in their mouth (heard about it) for trying to walk out the front door with someone's $30 DVD player.

Jack moves are only acceptable when they're called for, i.e. getting your shit back from a sneak thief (with interest) or squaring up a debt (with interest). And it's got to be upfront, no sneaking stuff out windows or in backpacks when dude's getting laid or taking a leak.

edit- Alcohol is another thing entirely. If it's sitting there unattended, drink it and don't apologize.

Our mentality wasn't with any of this at all. College kids used to roll into Providence (probably still do) and get told "this is your city." So we took advantage of them as much as we could. Nobody was worried about having a shotgun thrown in their face, and half the crew were skinhead looking kids, so all the cornfeed college kids were intimidated too much to do shit. We walked out the door of a party with a keg once, brought it back to our friend's house, and started having a party. 20 minutes later a crew of frat boys rolled up on the house and called us out. A fight broke out, they ran away, end of story, free keg.

Now I'm not trying to say I'm some tough guy. I just had some crazy friends that I rolled with back in 95'. Good times.

When I was younger my parents used to go on holiday and leave me and my brother at home and the house would turn into a party house, only rule was no one could go in my parents bedroom because me moved all breakables etc in there, some kid friend of my brothers showed up got fucking trashed puked all over the place and refused to tidy it up, he then went and fell asleep in my parents bed, we dragged the lil fucker out the bed threw him head first down the stairs then kicked him out into the rain where he started crying saying he lived over 20 miles away and couldn't get home.

He got a fair few slaps off of pretty much everyone there for being disrespectful. But some shit always got broken, we accidentally smashed a plate glass over door, my friend fell out the bathroom window and fell through the back porch.

I still am shocked my parents allowed us to stay there when they went away, if I were them I would have kicked us out for 2 weeks and taken our housekeys away.

there was some impromptu-bash at my old house about 2 or years ago. i was in my room fucking some girl i met at the bar when some drunk guy walked in and got pissed off when i wouldn't let him sleep in my room. he kept copping an attitude until i broke a bottle against the wall and told him this wasn't the time to test me. he left.

other than that, i keep my head down at parties and just chill.

one time at this party a kid went into this chicks room and pissed all over her parents bed.

i herd the next morning they thought it was the dog and gave it away or put it to sleep, some fucked up shit.

another time at a party a few kids broken into these girls dads safe and stole his old coin collocation and returned it to coin star.

one time at a newyears party these 2 nasty nasty white girls got butt ass naked and started hookinh up with each other, a kid ran out side and grab a huge candie cane decoration from outside the out and was putting it in the girls pussy and also a corona bottel while others watched. later that night i herd s buddy slept with both of them and got pissed on, he now has a nick name ever sence.

Guest 50million

havent read anyones post all the way through yet

but just fyi - im not mad at dude for puking, or getting too drunk. i was expecting that. i am mad that two people who didnt live there brought him into the shower and turned on the shower, resulting in a puke river in my hallway.

im also pissed at my roommates who take shit from out of my hands, scream in my face about bullshit, and wouldnt get out of my room when i told them to get the fuck out.

besides this event, everything else was totally fine. it just showed me their true colors.

OH FUCK. NOW IT COMES TO ME. this girl that used to live in the first apartment i moved into (who kicked me out even though 2 of her friends lived there gave me permission to be on the couch) kicked me out. so before i was supposed to 'be out of the apartment', which was 2 days before i officially moved in since i paid the first/last month's rent already and was signed onto the lease which started a few days after.

so there was this big crazy drunken party there for one of the roommates who was a huge hoodrat, so all these hoodrats from nyc poured into our place. eventually i got along with one, got tanked, and banged the hell out of her on the bed of the girl who was technically kicking me out. i finished by nutting on her pillow/childhood security blanket and stuck the two to eachother.

the end.

...someone pissed in an ice cube tray and put it in the freezer...:lol: ...my friend Paul took the cap off of a 40, put his thumb over the mouth, shook it for about 30 seconds, and let her rip. Sprayed the living room ceiling with warm Mickeys while goose stepping around the room to Slayer. So bad. :lol: :lol:

I ended up passing out in the bed of her dad's pickup in the garage. The next day my friend Tom said something like "I drank 37 beers last night. I drank so much I went insane, then I kept drinking till I was sane. Then I drank till I was insane again. What happened to the ceiling?":lol: :lol: :lol:

I inserted my IRL LOLs where applicable.

kwik add on , told this by a friend he was at a party some random guy thinks its cool to chug on a bottle of jack about 45 min later dude is throwin up while past out on a chair all over him self they dragg him inside n thrw him n a tub and shower and are arguing what to do with this drunk kids , well the tub is filling up and they notice dude is turning blue and basicaly drowning so they pull him out get him breathing etc and shit and drive down the road to a car wash dump him there passed out and call 911

That ain't how it happened, you told the dude "it's a party, why don't you just shut the fuck up!" and he mumbled under his breath "you shut the fuck up..." and you said "what!?" he said nothing and you said "fuck it" then hit him.

Whatever, close enough haha

But yo, the key to having a party is having people be afraid of you. My house was never destroyed, shit was never stolen, or anything like that because me and my friends would have broken the persons fucking head open and everyone knew it. The most that ever happened at any of our parties was someone who didn't know us (friend of a friend) would get drunk, mouth off, and get punched out

If you don't have any respect from people, DO NOT throw parties