I am so FUCKING PISSED!

Guest 50million

Guest 50million

I have a very low tolerance for drama, especially as I get older. I recently had a situation with the house mates...here is the story:

So we had a party last Friday. Nothing too crazy, but nothing small either. Our house was packed, and our backyard was packed. I was having an awesome time - probably one of the best parties I have thrown. I've been known to throw a lot of parties too...Just saying, I ain't new to this. Anyways, As the night goes on and the early morning arises, it's 3am and people are still pouring into our backyard.

"That dude" in the hammock totally pukes on himself. Poor guy. No one really knew who he was -it was my house mate's best friend's friend, whom he had ditched at the party to sober up...I quickly get him a few glasses of water and some towels to help clean him up. I talk to him to make sure he is conscience and everything. He seemed to be ok, just the usual dude who drank way too much at the party. So I let him sober up a bit and told him once he is feeling a bit better I will get him a cab.

So I went back upstairs into my kitchen to mingle a bit. I'm not totally drunk or anything, I gotta hold down the fort.

All of the sudden, two random people drag this dude into my house as he is puking, they throw him into the bath tub and turn on the shower...with his clothes on. Dude pukes ALL over my bathroom - in the sink, tub, toliet, walls, floor....and all the while, the shower is spraying all over the floor and into the hallway.

I start getting pissed telling these folks who are 'trying to help him' that this isn't his house and I don't want this mess in here and they need to leave. So they freak out and my house mate grabs MY towels and blankets to clean it up. This dude has puke all over him still and is freezing cold. I get even more mad so I call the cab. My house mate GRABS the phone out of my hands and I am about to throw some major fisticuffs. We get into a major screaming match and I finally just go into my room and slam my door in their face (at this point, both house mates were screaming at me saying that I should leave him be and we should be taking care of him and stuff*). They proceed to open the door, still screaming at me. I tell them to get the fuck out of my house. I am so angry at this point I am shaking. They refuse to leave my room so I bum rush them like a football player to try and push them out. Screaming match continues. I get so pissed I drive a friend home and come back later.

The dude (soaking wet and shivering cuz he is so cold) is still there. I give him some pants and socks and he finally gets into a fucking cab.

My boyfriend wants me to move out ASAP and I am staying at his house for a bit. I really don't want to deal with this 14 year old girl bullshit.

Moving sucks though.

Anyone have any party horror stories? Any House mate stories? Thoughts? Comments? Concerns?

*I totally agree that we should help him BUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIVE THERE SHOULDN'T THROW HIM INTO THE SHOWER. His blood sugar levels could be extremely low and he could get really sick/hurt if he gets super cold.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm.

great job. i have no advice for you. but you don't sound that grown up either way.

^^ burn.

but seriously, that sounds like a fucked off "party house" situation - what'd you expect? move in with your BF and save money, it'll either bring you closer or seperate you quicker. either way is good, if you look at it like that... then there's the matter of how good of friends you are with your housemates, and if it'd be fucking them over by you moving...

i had friends that shared a 4 bedroom house. party fucking central, and I was "the dude" throwing up on at least one occassion. i'm not sure how they handled me, I was far to gone - but I did wake up $300 light, which was my fault for having cash on me anyways. these 4 guys don't talk to each other now. drama is created by people, and the more you live with the more drama you better be ready to accept as the norm.

that's why people live by themselves.

I used to have insane parties at my old apartments, but my roommates were usually pretty on board with however I wanted to handle situations. The only two times I can think of shit getting out of hand (as far as an argument with a roommate goes) are as follows

1) Some kid who noone knew (came with a random whore from high school) was mad drunk in our first floor kitchen. Him and Manute bumped into eachother, some of Manute's drink spilled on him, should be no big deal, it's a packed party. Instead the kid tries to get loud, and actually take Manute's polo that he has laying on his shoulder. That's not good, because not only is Manute my boy, this is actually his birfday party. I come over, tell the kid to calm down, blah blah blah...eventually, because I'm trying to be nice, he thinks I'm THAT dude, and he tells me to go fuck myself in front of like 50 people. So, I proceed to pummel his face in and when I got dragged off one of my roommates was really pissed because I had already beat someone up and it was only like an hour into the party. Best part of this story, however, is that after dude got brought outside he threatened to kill me so the SAME roommate, HATER, and two other friends stomped him out in our driveway haha

2) At another party the same roommate from above story got into a fight with his girl. They went outside, dissapeared for awhile, so I go looking. When I get out there he's slapping her around, in the middle of the street. I break it up, tell em to go back inside, he's gunna get arrested, blah blah. Anyways, he's drunk so he gets mad at ME, so he goes inside and starts screaming at everyone to get the fuck out, while I'm screaming at everyone to stay. It was a very awkward few minutes for everyone, because ask most of our friends and they'll pick us as two of the scariest people they know...people's faces were hilarious :lol:

• Like 1

a guy i used to know spread SHIT ALL OVER his friend's house.

ALL OVER.

so maybe you got off a little easy.

this dude also used to puke everywhere. he puked in an old friend's childhood toy: The Millenium Falcon. that shit was worth money. then it was filled with puke.

another guy i knew used to do spraypaint tags at house parties.

the worst is when you have to call an ambulance to a party.

this is what teenagers do when they are wasted. the end.

btw, if you are sick of this shit, time to move, and do not repeat the party bullshit

wait for other people to throw parties at their houses.

i've been that dude that is too fucked up at a party and sometimes throws up in places he shouldn't or commits some other faux pas. so, i'm generally pretty sympathetic towards people like the guy in the story.

roommates in general kinda suck, i just moved into my own place after living with my brother for a year or so and it's pretty kickass. sounds like drunken drama that'll probably blow over after a few days.

I feel you, i've been pissed for the past 2 weeks or so

cause of a bunch of bullshit drama that people won't let

go. Sad thing is its a bunch of guys carrying it on and on

and refuse to resolve the problem...but there is a girl

that has been lying to all the guys to add fuel to the fire

so its getting ridiculous.

As far as 50million's post, this is some tame shit compared to what I'm used to at parties that have gotten out of hand. Broken walls, upper deckers, broken or stolen electronics, brawls, blood, puke, glass, one guy got beaten down with a hibachi grill. There was one point in time after that Whiskey skate and snowboarding video came out, that everyone we partied with was breaking bottles over their heads. That led to breaking them over other people's heads. it was usually always at someone else's house though. This was all when we were in our late teens to early twenties though. Then this all went to the bar.

i once took a bath at a house party before. shit was rad and full of lulz to this day

edit: and mind u it was solo lol that was a fail on my part. but, at least i was clean

My boy's older brother absolutely has to take a shower after he shits. One night at a party we were at he rolled in the bathroom and was taking a while. The line backed up a bit. Then it back up a lot. He rolled out 20 minutes later fresh and clean and the bathroom was steamed up. People were not happy. We laughed.

Hahaha, I heard about this from a mutual friend of ours. I was supposed to be there...I've been trying to fight off a cold and forgot about it.

Which is probably a good thing. I would have thrown one of those assholes down the back steps for pulling that shit. (Not the drunk guy.)

50 is WAY more mature than some of you seem to think and definitely more mature than quite a few people in Channel Zero. She's on top of her game and she doesn't flash on people unless there's a damn good reason. This certainly qualifies.

Sucks that things aren't getting any better between you and your roommates...they seemed okay to me when you first moved in but then again I don't have to live with them.

So when you need moving help you know who to call. My only request is that you rent a truck next time.