Advice on seriousness

Eaten By Wolves

So long story short my dude has dumbass friends and some girl ended getting accidentally shot (graze wound to one of her love handles). DEA ends up busting him for two tuperware containers and a whole list of other shit related to the weapons possession. I owe him money, he is in serious hurt for cash (they took his lexus), is laid off from his electricians job, and I have known for a good amount of time. Should I risk it to help him out?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The DEA is watching him and he is living with his parents, I was supposed to drop it off tonight but I drove around the subdivision trying to call him for a half hour figured he was xanned out or something haven't heard from him since this afternoon, don't know exact address where he is staying at. Plan on trying again tomorrow. Clean of course.

you should always pay your dues. If you can do it then do it. IF for what ever reason he ends up being someone you dont want around then at least pay your dues and cut your ties. If not then pay your dues and keep good loyalty.

Even if hes made poor judgement and gotten himself in some shit I dont think you should ever say "fuck that piece of shit" and split. Keep yourself clear and be on your way.

you should always pay your dues. If you can do it then do it. IF for what ever reason he ends up being someone you dont want around then at least pay your dues and cut your ties. If not then pay your dues and keep good loyalty.

Even if hes made poor judgement and gotten himself in some shit I dont think you should ever say "fuck that piece of shit" and split. Keep yourself clear and be on your way.

this.

So long story short my dude has dumbass friends and some girl ended getting accidentally shot (graze wound to one of her love handles). DEA ends up busting him for two tuperware containers and a whole list of other shit related to the weapons possession. I owe him money, he is in serious hurt for cash (they took his lexus), is laid off from his electricians job, and I have known for a good amount of time. Should I risk it to help him out?

Why if he accidentally got shot why was the DEA involved? Sounds like something the locals would have just handled, two tupperware containers really isn't that much unless we are talking 50 gallon rubbermaids or something. If he had that much I doubt he is out of jail so put the money on his books. If it was for less I am just going to say that the only reason the DEA would get involved is if they were going to bust him already and had been watching him.

The DEA is watching him and he is living with his parents, I was supposed to drop it off tonight but I drove around the subdivision trying to call him for a half hour figured he was xanned out or something haven't heard from him since this afternoon, don't know exact address where he is staying at. Plan on trying again tomorrow. Clean of course.

So lets assume the DEA wasn't watching him before, but they are now. Lets also assume from you questioning whether or not you should go meet him that you probably don't want the DEA watching you for doing similar things to what your friend was doing. May I point out that you drove around the subdivision for half an hour calling him. They probably know what your car looks like and what you look like now. That is of course if they weren't watching him before, and if they were watching him before they already know what you look like and what kind of car you drive.

he wasnt playing around with the gun one of his friends was. xannex people.

So one of his friends shot him accidentally and the DEA got called in. Why didn't they just hide the fucking drugs somewhere so when the cops showed up it was no big thing. Or just lie and say he randomly got shot on the street somewhere and have someone drive him to the hospital.

As far as paying your friend back I would say pay him back, the DEA were either watching you before, or they are watching you now. That is of course if you didn't just make this up, and I have this feeling that you did since the DEA just doesn't show up for small amounts of drugs and accidental shootings.

When I was a wayward youth I spent my fair share of time around considerable quantities of various...things, and the last thing we were worried about was the DEA. 99.9% of the time they don't get involved or care until it's "international headline" weight and nobody here (yes, that includes your friend) is doing that kind of business.

In the event that I'm wrong and he is pushing that much weight, put the money on his books, write him off and forget about him. I don't care how long you've known the guy or what he's done for you in the past, it will be one of the smartest decisions you ever make...you don't need to be around that kind of mess. Learn from it and make better friends, it's not that hard.

You owe him money and it's his time of need...you really need to ask the interweb for advice on this?

this..

i mean if thats your homie

and hes hurtin like a mug right now

AND you owe him some loot on top of it,

you better bail his ass out and have a blunt

and a bottle ready to be sparked by the time you scoop him up...

not that complicated of a situation there...