Cathedral caught by Silvio Berlusconi's face

viperface

Fractured nose, teeth

vid in the link below

Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is recovering in hospital after an assault left his face covered in blood following a rally in Milan.

He suffered two broken teeth, a minor nose fracture and cuts to his lip after being struck by a man wielding a souvenir model of the city's cathedral.

Mr Berlusconi, 73, tried to assure supporters afterwards he was OK.

The alleged attacker, who has a history of mental illness, has been charged with throwing the souvenir.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8410946.stm

t1main.assault.afp.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You have to get to the "Jokes, gestures and blunders" section. Most of that can go either way...I wouldn't say he's knock-down-drag-out funny but he's definitely doing his own thing and a couple of those examples made me chuckle.

Whatever, he's a billionaire. Vaffanculos for everyone.

BAsically the dude is a multi-squillionaire, corrupt as a mother fucker, has a string of hot bitches behind him and throws hooker parties for other politicians and so on when they come to town.

Dude is the epitome of an Italian.

Although maybe he needs to take some lessons from G.W. Bush on how to duck flying objects!!

Medicinecabinet, I couldn't agree more. Pie for the dudes who help people, cathedrals and Doc MArtins for those who just help themselves or are overly religious.

Top stuff.