Born Graff Stars

Ambitous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how these "premium" members are talking shit when they have no room to talk, you guys have like 5000 posts of pure jealousy :lol: and i especially love these 12 oz drama queens who make second accounts just to talk shit to people :lol: all you jealous faggets will get mopped face to face but keep hiding behind your keyboard while your living in your moms basement :lol: if you niggas got any thing to say pm me and ill let my heat do the talking for me :lol: :cool: Bitches Get Slapped , keep hatin ladies im outtttttt

how can i get in this amazing crew????? do i have to be a pisa or can i just be mexican??

you have to have balls, somtin that u dont have because u wouldnt tell me what u write...hey its koo tho i would be embarrassed too state wat i write too if i was in ur position haha you fucken vaginas

you have to have balls, somtin that u dont have because u wouldnt tell me what u write...hey its koo tho i would be embarrassed too state wat i write too if i was in ur position haha you fucken vaginas

??? you never even asked me what i write you methed out beaner. you gus are fucking sad and if you cant see that then its even more sad

your graffiti is terrible!

Re: Born Graff Stars!!!

??? you never even asked me what i write you methed out beaner. you gus are fucking sad and if you cant see that then its even more sad

your graffiti is terrible!

exactly i never asked i meant that if i would ask you you wouldnt tell me.. so why waste my time? damn u must feel really smart calling me a beaner when im not evem mexican :lol: that shows how pathethic you are coming on here and posting your opinion which no one gives a fuck about but when you grew a sac pm what you write pussy...