LUSH FUCKIN RULES.

HardyBucks

• 2 months later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine LUSH getting caught and having to explain why they were painting a cats ass and several weiners and an exploding head on public property. Would LUSH know where to start?

Seriously wtf?!

He probably wouldn't say shit, like any real man would. just saying.

Can you imagine LUSH getting caught and having to explain why they were painting a cats ass and several weiners and an exploding head on public property. Would LUSH know where to start?

Seriously wtf?!

He'd immediately piss his tight pants and start copping pleas on the spot.

Probably rat out every writer he's ever met, and swear to God that if he gets a plea bargain he'll give his life to Jesus and stop wearing tight pants and ruining his city with gayffiti.

4720139936_77bbe7a710_z.jpg

4711038748_18a9f0d25d_z.jpg

4664325702_e4c138fabb_z.jpg

dope ass fo sho, gay white pride?

I LOVE SATAN, I LOVE HIP HOP ,I LOVE METAL.

I REALY FUCKING LOVE TO HATE. LUSH IS A TOY (im sure lush would agree)

:scrambled: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :) :D :o :p ;) :lol: :huh: fuk all you half ass writers with a lazy fukt up style. WERD TO THE MUTHAFUKA

Thought i'd add to the bullshit.

Lush is definatley over hyped, pretty average writer with pretty average style, if you had seen his old stuff you would know, and if you seen his new stuff you would know.

Adding dildos, dicks, vaginas is just a cover up of a shit style and to get you cunts laughing.

Just another hipster trying to get his 2 minutes of fame, well good on ya mate...you got it!

Cheers. If only I had that info before I started appreciating Lush's pieces for their wit, originality and tendency to provoke people I don't like (for instance people who look at pieces and make assumptions about the width of the artist's jeans or their preferred bicycle gearing method).