LUSH FUCKIN RULES.

HardyBucks

but i guess melbourne writers would rather have a bunch of stupid little cunts with rat tails and TN's with bias b on repeat filling the city with ugly scribble they mimic off already bad writers. i should trade in my relaxed attitude for some speed and start fights at train stations...then i'll be fresh...then cunts will notice me :rolleyes:

Yep, thats a logical conclusion to draw, no wonder everyone treats you like a muppet:rolleyes:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the strange thing is one of melbournes (currently) most famous writers and someone who is getting quite alot of international attention pretty much started his career flaunting his opinons here, i mean he did alot of graffiti as well tho

also swindle just quit fucking grandstanding youl realise in a week that its better to withdraw from this nonsense, i hope you dont reply to this and we can continue with a thread that was started because of this writers flickr presence

Swindle you are an idiot, how about sparing us your endless fucking opinions please? K thanks.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you're one of those people who comes to a message board and expects pictures and only pictures. you freak the fuck out if someone has an opinion, especially if it isn't as well informed and educated as your own. my bad pal, sorry for not being on your level..really..i feel bad :scrambled:

Pretty sure he comes to the 'graffiti photos' section looking for photos of graffiti:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Take your worthless opinions back to channel zero, people here are tired of reading your bullshit.

god forbid theres text and writing in between the photos!

what exactly is my bullshit? that i like/dont like certain things? at least i'm not that guy who goes REQUESTING __________ or BUMP.

who the fuck are you to tell me how to act over the internet on a graffiti forum, do you even write? apart from those sculptures or whatever the fuck you'd classify them as.

this thread is over anyway, all the flickr flicks have been posted.

if anyone has a problem PM me.

i'm out yall, its been real

haters.gif

Swindle you are an idiot, how about sparing us your endless fucking opinions please? K thanks.

Lush sucks on a few different levels. To start with his style is bitten directly from Horphe. There is no 'influence' here, it is simply Horphe does a peice with a vortex and trains so Lush does to. This is a blatent case of pathetic biting!

Secondly he is one of many people who is trying to circumvent the hard work needed to be recognised as an up/good writer by self promoting on the flickr etc. None of his 'illegal' pieces are in places that anyone would see except for other writers who are looking for a chill place to paint.

Thirdly the only things that he does bring to the table are ridiculously gimmicky. His cat throw ups are stylistically completely unrelated to the rest of the shit he paints, which is a huge give away that very little of the rest of his pieces are actually his own. The rest of what I consider his original content is boring due to being predictably 'shocking'. It seems to me painting dicks in a piece gets pretty old quite quickly.

Oh and all of the better looking characters painted with his pieces are by someone else.

tl;dr Lush sucks and this thread fails.

enjoy your tampon

agreed^^^

funny thing is, everyone complains about this the moment they see it, but, nobody says shit when the whole west coast of america starts painting shitty/loose/sloppy throw ups. I'm willing to bet that a good half of the people talking shit are of the "i paint goofy and loose, wear my pants tight and don't have gears on my bike" persuasion.