LUSH FUCKIN RULES.

HardyBucks

Dunno about this dude gettin'his own thread... surely he's out there painting. but c'mon, how much a horfe's style is he gonna continue to bite???

he's not biting horfe

tight shit, where is he at?

most of this stuff is in or around melbourne

super good, he can really paint anything doesnt all look illegal thou..

mostly all of it is illegal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's not biting horfe

most of this stuff is in or around melbourne

mostly all of it is illegal.

There is a big difference between illegal street pieces and illegal dayspots in empty warehouses. You can say they are technically illegal, but they are no different to legal walls in practise.

As for Horfe biting, see attached screenshots from flickr where the dude basically admits where it's coming from (and please don't try to argue that it's a one off tribute and none his other pieces bear the same striking similarities):

32227742.png w1016.png

and note the comment reply here

46083062.jpg

For further comparasin:

56749605.jpg

Borrowing generously from Horfe's warp effect

n4209875200413100832159.jpg [/url]

84115063.jpg

And also taking a character concept here

220904819004afbbbdbf.jpg

Judging by the flickr this isn't anything the guy wouldn't admit. You fanboy's need to get off the cheerleading team and awknowledge that while on their own merits this guys pieces aren't bad, they are just borrowed illegal styles from paris repackaged with some orginial concepts and painted in chilled spots.

BLAH BLAH BLAH WHOLE LOT OF SCREENSHOTS MORE BLAH

i've seen all those horfe flicks before. biting is when you take something of someone elses and try to pass it of as you're own original creation. do you think lush is trying to pass it of as his own original creation by admitting who he is influenced by? i'll leave it up to you. (dont care anyway, topic is over)

as for "only painting chill spots"

I LIVE IN MELBOURNE where most of these are painted. ive seen the trackside pieces and ive seen the street bombing. i dont feel like going into detail defending a local dude i dont even know/have any affiliation with but im just saying he puts in work.

maybe you could show me something you have painted and i can pick it apart and see where you've borrowed elements from.

i've seen all those horfe flicks before. biting is when you take something of someone elses and try to pass it of as you're own original creation. do you think lush is trying to pass it of as his own original creation by admitting who he is influenced by? i'll leave it up to you. (dont care anyway, topic is over)

as for "only painting chill spots"

I LIVE IN MELBOURNE where most of these are painted. ive seen the trackside pieces and ive seen the street bombing. i dont feel like going into detail defending a local dude i dont even know/have any affiliation with but im just saying he puts in work.

maybe you could show me something you have painted and i can pick it apart and see where you've borrowed elements from.

Yes, I do call that biting. I've lived in Melbourne my whole life and have only seen faded stickers and the odd throwup (tellingly these throwups do not match his piecing style).

As for posting my stuff there has been plenty on here over the years, and amusingly I remember a few of your 7500 posts back in 2007 or 2008 mentioned me in a favorable light.

Just noticed a post you made flexing your knowledge of Starcraft in Korea, reminds me of a recent interview, maybe this issue is more personal than you're letting on?

See you WhiteKnight.

Yes, I do call that biting. I've lived in Melbourne my whole life and have only seen faded stickers and the odd throwup (tellingly these throwups do not match his piecing style).

he has/had tracksides, ive seen them. to be honest i didnt even know those cat things were his throw ups. but im vouching for the pieces.

As for posting my stuff there has been plenty on here over the years, and amusingly I remember a few of your 7500 posts back in 2007 or 2008 mentioned me in a favorable light.

why don't you PM me and let me know who you are? dont take this as some kind of aggressive jab at you, i dont get educated convosations about graffiti and style too often so ill jump at the chance to talk about it with someone i can learn something from

Just noticed a post you made flexing your knowledge of Starcraft in Korea, reminds me of a recent interview, maybe this issue is more personal than you're letting on?

See you WhiteKnight.

i'm pretty sure you searched all the way through my posts and found one about how i said starcraft is like a sport in korea, thats not because i am lush (i'm not) thats because it was an interesting fact i learnt in year 12 media studies.

Swindle shut the fuck up, have you noticed that everytime you say something about Melbourne graffiti you get called out as being a dickhead who has no idea what they are talking about? And then you spend 5 posts trying to justify yourself and your worthless opinions....nobody cares.

Yes Lush bites Horfe in some instances, and he admits it, hes got plenty of his own unique stuff as well and has been crushing the westside for years, long before all the penis and cat stuff. One of the most consistent writers on the Weribee line, and always dominating the chill spots. Don't think he deserves his own thread but here's some pics for talking:

lushaban.jpg

lush.jpg

Swindle shut the fuck up, have you noticed that everytime you say something about Melbourne graffiti you get called out as being a dickhead who has no idea what they are talking about? And then you spend 5 posts trying to justify yourself and your worthless opinions....nobody cares.

and then you go on to back me up in the argument :dunce:

why are you so hostile? i never claimed my opinions were worth more than anyone elses and i surely never claimed to know anything more than anyone else.

if by called out you mean some hard cunt tries to instigate shit via the internet then yeah that happens all the time

bottom line is i'm a young guy and i always listen to what people say to try and learn from them.

but i guess melbourne writers would rather have a bunch of stupid little cunts with rat tails and TN's with bias b on repeat filling the city with ugly scribble they mimic off already bad writers. i should trade in my relaxed attitude for some speed and start fights at train stations...then i'll be fresh...then cunts will notice me :rolleyes:

• Like 1