San Francisco heads

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught hussein runnin' the other day...

...he's definitely on some "FEEL ME" type steez, ya heard?

One of the coolest cities ive been to. And ive been to quite a few. Every city has a homo section, some bigger than others. Sounds like you would fit in fine there. Sf is nice.

BART tunnels

Huh? This is just a bad idea. The MUNI tunnels are accessible but don't go unless you're with someone who knows what they're doing. (Tip- most new jacks don't. It's definitely an "over 30" thing.)

Philz coffee

Yes. Corner of 24th and Folsom. Go now.

La Cumbre burritos

...are good, but there's better out there. Pancho Villa on 16th is clean, the taco window at 21st and Treat and El Farolito on 24th and Treat are grimey but they're a lot more authentic. It's hard to go wrong with any Mexican restaurant on 24th Street or the Mission in general, just look for the crowds.

Donuts everywhere

Yep. Check out Bob's on Polk. North of Bush.

Zeitgeist for cheap beer and barfights

Zeitgeist is not as cheap as it used to be (but it's still pretty cheap) and I can't remember ever seeing a fight there in the 15 years I've been going. Get a bloody mary or a margarita while you're there...I can't speak for the former but I've had many of the latter.

Also...

-Pasquale's for pizza (on Irving between 8th and 9th Ave.)

-Tu Lan for Vietnamese (on Sixth Street near Market)

-Tai Chi for Chinese (on Polk near Broadway)

-St. Francis Fountain for breakfast/diner food (on 24th Street and York)

-Local beer- Anchor Steam is decent, but Speakeasy is better and costs the same. Every corner store should have them.

And even though the weather sucks right now you might as well check out the tourist traps. (You know you want to.) Don't bother with the chowder in the loaf of bread at the Wharf, that shit is corny. Go to In and Out.

on my way with credit card and cash?

i dunno

thanks Shai and others...i'm off on a brew run

naw... no credit cards. just a big wad of cash. i dont think hookers and dope pushers take anything other than cash. you can barter with them tho.

and then you really should head out to west oakland and walk around. give yourself a ghetto tour. haha

so i can say for sure that white walls is an art gallery and that they pour stiff drinks at the castle

got pretty wasted last night... i was stressed because i saw a lightening bolt hit the plane's wing on descent

paying for it right now

might be able to check out a food joint in about 12 hours

I'm tied up with job training stuff for the next month or so. Plus I hate Reno in the winter, brings back bad memories...but for you, I'm willing to give it a second chance. (Just keep me away from Washoe Hospital.)

I don't know, we'll have to see how it goes.