Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,I just want to let all you fags know your doing a great job of doing nothning out in your city,good job,stab yourself on your back for that.Today i was in the down town area,saw some hit ups with crayons,and thats being fucken real,no front,color crayons.come on now.for fucken reals.i should kick the ever loving shit out of who ever did that.couldnt read it because it looked like someone wrote it with there snatch.good luck on the future of san jotos.-TheMaker 510

Y80L0CATIQ16UCAP0RXRLCACZJJPUCAPMBZ.jpg

lets see how many tags i see with those same color,im talking about the mixed ones. ima know what you write now:D haha

oh shit youre gonna find out what he writes oh shit dawg oh shit what are we gonna do oh shit nah oh shit homie oh shit split streaks? oh shit brah oh shit im gonna get one from him then you will figure out who i am and then you can caress my balls cause you will know my 12oz name

oh shit youre gonna find out what he writes oh shit dawg oh shit what are we gonna do oh shit nah oh shit homie oh shit split streaks? oh shit brah oh shit im gonna get one from him then you will figure out who i am and then you can caress my balls cause you will know my 12oz name

hahah oh shit man oh shit. thats hella gay of you wanting a guy caressing your little nuts hahah fag.:lol: :lol: suck a dick gay man :D

what ever happened to these tuf guys (draz dolor moda ameba buek buet pleg lepe inka elpe those telos seven chalk sepo grim zeto manor lifk stat susio crys vader elder chow trec trek timid tsek etc "all them unsung heroes and tunnel-sepians) " haha.what happened to these people,did they dissapear into the bermuda triangle or the twilight zone? huh, people talk hella shit when there up but when they fade away,like a florecent hot pink sakura or a hickey,there just plain quiet,just wispers.i wonder why? hmmm.get well,please dont try making a comback.stay where your at as nobodys.Does anybody know where there at! just take wild goose guesses.-TheMaker

what ever happened to these tuf guys (draz dolor moda ameba buek buet pleg lepe inka elpe those telos seven chalk sepo grim zeto manor lifk stat susio crys vader elder chow trec trek timid tsek etc "all them unsung heroes and tunnel-sepians) " haha.what happened to these people,did they dissapear into the bermuda triangle or the twilight zone? huh, people talk hella shit when there up but when they fade away,like a

FLORECENT HOT PINK SAKURA or a hickey,there just plain quiet,just wispers.i wonder why? hmmm.get well,please dont try making a comback.stay where your at as nobodys.Does anybody know where there at! just take wild goose guesses.-TheMaker

lol FLORECENT PINK SAKURAS HAHAHA THATS

'" A BLAST FROM THE PAST" FOR ME.....

RACKING FROM BEHIND THE COUNTER AT MICHAEL"S

FATTY GOLD N SILVER SAKURAS

FLORECENTS!!!!!!

HAHA THANK YOU FOR THAT FLASHBACK TO MY YOUTH.