Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP OTRA[/color][/b]

Dead.On.Arrival. "DOA" thats what im going to be calling all you new toys because you will only be here for a bit until you figure out graff aint your thing,your mammys has you on a curfew,you realize your a toy who still wets his bed,you finally realize skinny jeans,your sister sweaters and fixie bikes are for butt pluggers (fags).please quit before you go M.I.A.-TheMaker 510

bump TheMakers bitches.pm me if you want to meet me,talking to all you hoes out there with big asses and tits.but you better have a nice face,I dont want a bitch that looks like a old Car wash rag that cleans them cars.I want a bitch that looks saucy like your sister if your reading this.xtra spicy habanero style.get at me bitches,like Billy the Kid said in Young Guns 2 "I`ll make you famous" - TheMaker 510 T.st

Dead.On.Arrival. "DOA" thats what im going to be calling all you new toys because you will only be here for a bit until you figure out graff aint your thing,your mammys has you on a curfew,you realize your a toy who still wets his bed,you finally realize skinny jeans,your sister sweaters and fixie bikes are for butt pluggers (fags).please quit before you go M.I.A.-TheMaker 510

the maker is a bitch this foo sits on his computer all day talkin shit wat work r u putting in bitch? who r u? oh yea ur the maker the biggest known guy on 12 ounce toys or not there puttin in work :cool:

Theres a fucken cock sucker that writes icolor? what the fuck.so this means he colors in books only but not walls because i havent seen none of his shit.D.O.A . so hes wacked,never heard of him or will i ever only on 12oz.icolor you aint going nowhere just like dolor ameba moda draz and all the tuf guys that said they were going to be here for along time.see yah.-TheMaker

:lol:

nigga you should never speak on anyone being toy now i seen what you got . why you lie and say u write something else on pms too. u scary ass nigga

your a fuckin idiot just kill yourself. last time you asked i told you im not even in san jose so dont worry about what i write. remember that dumb fuck! GOD DAMN YOUR FUCKIN STUPID.hey everyone i write DMENR. and what you write stat for how long and nobody seen you? ha fuck you

your a fuckin idiot just kill yourself. last time you asked i told you im not even in san jose so dont worry about what i write. remember that dumb fuck! GOD DAMN YOUR FUCKIN STUPID.hey everyone i write DMENR. and what you write stat for how long and nobody seen you? ha fuck you

SO NOW YOUR SNITCHING ON PEOPLE????? HAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY

DIDNT THIS ALL START BY U CALLING SOME ONE A SNITCH FOR POSTING YOUR TOY THROW?

SHIT IS FUNNY AND GETTING FUNNIER

NOW YOUR SAYING YOU AINT EVEN IN SAN JO????? WELL IM GLAD OF THAT SO YOU DONT SCRIBLE ON MY WALLS

BUT WHY THE FUCK YOU POST IN HERE THEN????

MOST OF YOUR POST ARE IN HERE WHAT I FAKE PHONY PRETEND WANNABE

YOU ARE DUDE....HAHAHA I WONDER WHAT THE MAKERS GOT TO SAY??????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

everyone knows what i write why broadcast it again

SO NOW YOUR SNITCHING ON PEOPLE????? HAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY

DIDNT THIS ALL START BY U CALLING SOME ONE A SNITCH FOR POSTING YOUR TOY THROW?

SHIT IS FUNNY AND GETTING FUNNIER

NOW YOUR SAYING YOU AINT EVEN IN SAN JO????? WELL IM GLAD OF THAT SO YOU DONT SCRIBLE ON MY WALLS

BUT WHY THE FUCK YOU POST IN HERE THEN????

MOST OF YOUR POST ARE IN HERE WHAT I FAKE PHONY PRETEND WANNABE

YOU ARE DUDE....HAHAHA I WONDER WHAT THE MAKERS GOT TO SAY??????:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in case u should know i just moved from sj bout 6 months ago and still go there as far as posting my shit some fag took that from another forum bitch

in case u should know i just moved from sj bout 6 months ago and still go there as far as posting my shit some fag took that from another forum bitch

dont matter it aint snitchin everyone can see what you post toy. and nigga you askin for advice on your throws :lol: :lol: i bet that was in the TOYS POST HERE THREAD :lol: