Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie, i'm pretty fucking impressed. Impressed by the persistence which you guys have to continue making threads for san jose, i mean "Santa Clara County". It's fucking unbelievable, you guys simply cannot live without this thread can you? Haha you cannot go one single fucking day without it! Seriously not one fucking day without someone making a new sj thread. That is unbelievable. But that's not the worst part, THEN you guys keep posting the same old shitty flicks of the same old shitty graff, there's over 100 flicks posted today, not a single one of new shit in san jose, same picture of the same shitty throw up from 2007 or 2003? 4? I don't know... same freight you hit 4 years ago and you haven't painted shit since, just stop calling yourself a writer, you can't even call yourselves tunnel rats that's how bad this shit is. Over half the writers posted don't paint shit, just quit and get a job and don't ever look back haha, and stop calling yourself writers just cause you catch tags inside the bathroom of your favorite bar. You are so fucking up, let me go grab your crown for you. Fucking HAS BEENS, and if this pissed you off then I'm talking to you.

I wish i had more hands so I could give these "writers" four thumbs down! ITS A CELEBRATION BITCHES! Peace!!!

actually this thread was started in december of 09. it just got the bump today because the sj thread was shut down. over drama and drysnitching. again.

i tend to agree with you though that the sj threads are garbage for the most part. i check em though cuz every once in a while there's a little gem amidst all the bullshit.

most of this shitis from san jo.......NOT SANTA CLARA!

hey buddy!(Your in santa clara COUNTY) its not just san jose playa.There are 15 incorporated cities and towns in the county:

San Jose, which includes the former cities/communities of:

Alum Rock,

Cambrian Park,

Willow Glen,

East San Jose, and

Alviso

Campbell

Cupertino

Gilroy

Los Altos

Los Altos Hills

Los Gatos

Milpitas

Monte Sereno

Morgan Hill

Mountain View

Palo Alto

Santa Clara

Saratoga

Sunnyvale

so this means the photos on this thread come from any place in the cities listed above^^^

have you ever looked over court papers or legal docs,citations etc?they all have "county of santa clara" in the corner.

just sayin...:cool: