Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alll right here are the homies that are killing it right now.

Mha

Hysu

Ew

Ryc

Tdm

Huf

Ofak

Aot

Hbd

si

Sl

Sjc

I'm sure none of these crews are your homies except that gay ass SI crew. I've seen that toy SI shit going over hella people. What a bunch of fags.

This Is TheMaker speaking,I never actually said anything about these kats but this shit right here is fire up someones ass.Its fucken whacked ass fuck,seriously people if you were on fire like 2 years ago keep it that way dont stop.But some dudes didn`t get the posty on there desk because they went from looking allright to looking like dog shit on a wall,fuck this shit gives me goose bumps just looking at it.from there crew Rgue is probably the best. I always see some of his shit in my 510 area.But god damn these kats need to go back to the drawing board and practice for another 2 years.sorry kids just saying the truth,don`t start crying now.Uncle Maker knows whats good or not and this shit aint good.jeje.Ower will take these fuckers out in a minute.-TheMaker

hey..

themaker.gif

Oh god fonzo!!

Those pictures suck!!!

That rape is not good....keep working on it.

Hahahahaha that demure is sick!..... No it's not toy!

I looks like a chill spot, so pussy took their time doing it.

Now go do it where some one can actually see it not in

some lonely tracks.

All yall niggas needa fucking step your game up

for real!

--jimbo

talking shit on here probably makes you feel so tough haha

Archived