Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wanna back up ya boy AnthonyOTerres well ay I gots backup too niigga

YO I DOUBT HE NEED BACK UP....I JUST WANT TO SLAP YOU WITH THIS ONE TIME SO YOU REMEMBER TO SHUT UP.....

EVERYDAY WHEN YOU WAKE UP TO THAT BIG ASS GASH.....

YOU WILL REMEMBER.....

TO JUST SHUT UP.....

PUNK

THIS JOKE ASS NIGGA GOT HIS MINISTRY RAP CRIP CUZIN TRYNA SCARE ME LOL TALKIN BOUT LEAVE MY LITTLE BITCH ASS CUZIN ALONE YOU KNOW HE'S A PUNK. WHY YOU WANA PICK ON HIM FOR....OR AT LEAST THATS WHAT I THOUGHT I SAW....

HMMM MAYBE ITS JUST WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR.

LONG STORY SHORT

FRONTLINEIS A JOKE ASS CLOWN

Does Chow`s pussy smell like Chow Mein,does anybody know? Because if it does I will eat that shit with my hands tide behind my back and make her scream in english "Me love you longtime".Chow if your reading this let me bend those bones.Get at me pm if you want to feel my cack-a-saurous hitting your ribs.I`ll send you to the hospital because I`ll rip that tight little oyster pussy of yours.Little sexy soy sauce packet.Don`t get mad Beso,your still my pretzel whore.Beso loves playing Twister with me butt naked but for some reason she always cheats and i find myself behind her,so i just ram the mother fucker in hard,then she yells "Oh big daddy Kane". I love you Beso,you give the best skull in SJ,I like when you use your teeth.God Damn.Your a keeper,Want to Marry me,I`m asking you on 12oz.jeje - TheMaker 714