Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS IS THEMAKER SPEAKING, The Cack Suckers,Rave do you really think your the 1st with that ugly name,trust me through out the years there been plenty of raves come and go just like you are.plus do you even know what a rave is,kiddie bopper? and no its not a bike part with fixie bikes.sorry to break it to you but "Your A Fucken Toy".your crew won`t last, trust me,just a faze,a fab to bring popularity,and to show your a tuf guy.hope shit for luck for you guys.-THEMAKER 510

THIS IS THEMAKER SPEAKING, The Cack Suckers,Rave do you really think your the 1st with that ugly name,trust me through out the years there been plenty of raves come and go just like you are.plus do you even know what a rave is,kiddie bopper? and no its not a bike part with fixie bikes.sorry to break it to you but "Your A Fucken Toy".your crew won`t last, trust me,just a faze,a fab to bring popularity,and to show your a tuf guy.hope shit for luck for you guys.-THEMAKER 510

haha this bitch just loves my cock.....uve been on my nuts for a while now...eazy bitch ...and i aint rave , the maker speakin? wtf u aint no fuken celeberty nigga calm ur ass down with that trash....ima keep bringin u more werk to keep u buzy hattttaa. igggght!!!!!!

what ever happened to these tuf guys (draz dolor moda ameba buek buet pleg lepe inka elpe those telos seven chalk sepo grim zeto manor lifk stat susio crys vader elder chow trec trek timid tsek etc "all them unsung heroes and tunnel-sepians) " haha.what happened to these people,did they dissapear into the bermuda triangle or the twilight zone? huh, people talk hella shit when there up but when they fade away,like a florecent hot pink sakura or a hickey,there just plain quiet,just wispers.i wonder why? hmmm.get well,please dont try making a comback.stay where your at as nobodys.Does anybody know where there at! just take wild goose guesses.-TheMaker

nigga shut your pussy ass up get active BITCH

Archived