Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that nor aka (Norman) and ebos aka (Tbos from TLC) are fucken shitty like the runs.god damn to much self promotion inc. i think you both are related to Moda because you fucken post every shitty picture.just stop,wkt is going to use up and spit you out like all them kats that use to be in it. all the tuf guys got out,they were smart. they aint drop outs in my book.wkt is like a crew, where the semi older kats kick back while little hairy gremlins like you go out and do their dirt.Its like changing a shitty green caca diaper to a new diaper.i feel sorry for you both but at the same time you both are fucken toys,so i take it back,go and eat a dick with mustard on it just like your dad AN likes it.fat bitches got to eat tooo.An is like them fat bitches with fine (girl) friends at a party,bitch cant wait to cack block.jeje.ahh shit hey where is She Thang (Cash) i havent see the ugly hunchback cockaroach face in along time.that mother fucker is ugly.his face reminds me of my wet sack after i get out from the shower.well fuck wkt.-TheMaker 510

Archived