Ford Explorer 2001 or Mitsubishi Montero 2000

b.hussein

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aight. 2 for the strenght of an explorer. they do look like fucking tanks. Im not worried about gas, I very very rarely go more than 4 miles away from home a day if even 4 at all.

or something like that, ypu get he point.

but gas dont matter, i would get a hummer if i liked them.

taurus,

nah Im set on either the montero or explorer, I know someone who has a dealership and their the best I could find, etc etc...

They're, not their. Obviously your judgment is off. You need to consider the 87 taurus a little more.

The possibilities are almost endless what you can do with this amazing vehicle.

mmfp_0807_03_z+ford_taurus_wagon+front_view.jpg

0907trweb_17_z+2009_scrapin_the_coast_truck_show+ford_taurus_wagon_chop.jpg

Here are two fine examples of the things you can do with this car, You'll reel in pussy like youre a fisherman and they're the fish.

Explorers are tanks, I miss mine

this

my dad bought his '95 exploder XLT with the 4.0L v-6 2 wheel drive with 75k miles, back in '98

took it to mexico bout 5 times, never had a major problem, just kept it maintained. only did 2 tune up's on it, changed brakes a few times. oil changes...then he got rid of it for the cash for clunkers, with 200k miles. still ran strong.

Mitubishi montero has a higher center of gravity than the explorer, so will tip over easier. but then again, they're both SUV's so they're both at high risk for roll overs.

i dunno bout the montero, but the exploder was cheap and easy on maintenence. just how i like my women

I tried accord/civic camry/corollas but theres none for $4000 unless their from like 1995 or older, those shits are expensive, everyone knows they last forever.

Im liking the upper playground link ad on 12oz.

oh you say both are shit, why? i never heard anyone say an explorer or montero was shit.

i just would not fuck with anything that old especially an SUV... i did have a brand new GMC jimmy in high school and that thing was a tank.. day i drove it off the lot i jumped it nto the Blackstone river fucking around in some mud pits... water did not enter the oil pan so it was not totaled i put 80k on that truck in two years and it never failed me never broke down nothing... im sure you can find a corola or civic in the 4k range if you cant up it to the accord or camry...

Corolla, Civic, Accord, Camry...you like some stupid cars man, which is weird because I kind of like your's

yo i dont like those and have never owned one nor would ever... im just saying for those that have a 4k budget those are a good choice...

me some jap shit? psssh you know me better... ha

For the win

Get the taurus, you and your dick will be happy

i would agree with this but upon doing some research on the 1985 ford LTD wagon, this one takes the cake.

i mean, look at what you can achieve with this.

30220020006_large.jpg

and look at the mad pussy these guys are getting.

30220020011_large.jpg

30220020012_large.jpg

30220020004_large.jpg

you cant lose with this.

yo i dont like those and have never owned one nor would ever... im just saying for those that have a 4k budget those are a good choice...

me some jap shit? psssh you know me better... ha

That's what I thought haha

You can get a pretty nice car for 4K, people need to shop around more. I got my 2000 Lincoln LS for $3,500, and at the time the blue book on it was close to 9 grand

I got my 2000 Lincoln LS for $3,500, and at the time the blue book on it was close to 9 grand

:eek: :eek:

fuckin' jealous.

Hussein-

Also consider that explorers had a tire recall in 00-01. Their Wilderness XT and Wilderness AT tires were proven to have issues where their treads would peel off at high speeds. I know the years are right but doublecheck the tire models.. that was some time ago.

Taurus wagons are shit. my family had a '96 and it died many times... before 90k. shit was worse than khloe kardashian. do not recommend. but the power steering kicked ass...

this site has some on-point advice about cars and also lets you compare common factors like gas mileage, etc. Helpful.