Where do you do work?

Swindle

studio? room? other?

at the moment i just use a small desk in my room but i'm finding it hard to get big projects done or started. the thought of constantly unpacking and repacking everything up to save space is a downer.

where do you work? did you have a problem with space management like mine or otherwise?

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My bedroom IS the studio...it's really my roommate's screenprinting shop in the smaller back bedroom, there's a few tables and plenty of space to do whatever. I sleep on a futon, and have a closet for my shit. It works out.

I haven't had any money to buy supplies in a while so I've been slacking in the drawing department.

P1340256.jpg.637b88efa37f08d79abd9c96e766daee.jpg

P1340436.jpg.a761e5bb010c7c869f992d566e8e4271.jpg

P1340437.jpg.1ac226f04624a4d25b0176f4ad2dc454.jpg

P1340417.jpg.bdd4319e66d00ec0f49e69cf1ab56197.jpg

P1340424.thumb.jpg.5843be7d2a166098ae21ff8a3a3c3931.jpg

P1340431.thumb.jpg.c6201aa9a95b1fbf7d1d30b473419328.jpg

P1340447.jpg.920086967f44e82dcb2296117260b364.jpg

Well If I do have work to do Im usually in my room. Although I am trying to break that habit considering I no longer live in small quarters. Ive always lived and worked in the same 15x15 room relatively....At one of my old apartments a friend and I rented for a year, that was very nice, I was hungry for workspace I went out and bought drape plastic for painters and literally draped it all over my bathroom and thumb tacked it to the walls so I had like this whole sanitary enclosure. When you walked in it kinda gave you the feel I was ready to murder someone and chop up the body then burn it all.

Now I got this space.

u8vt3.jpg

Sucks being 23 and leaving the state you loved and moving to a different one to live with parents again, but I got space and time on my hands to focus for once. Where the logs are is a pull barn half converted to a studio and soon to be one big studio. The place off to the left is the family mechanic shop which has more ample room and tools to use, not too mention if something happens to my car I can lift it and fix it all at home. Plus the house up front where I live and where my computer is to do any vector work I feel like doing. I gotta still finish my room but Ill post up a flick of my work station inside in a bit.

I have the majority of a garage, still need to finish the other side to be effective. Currently I take all tools out back and use a short 1/4 pipe as a work bench.

Just took crappy shots last night to share.

Studio.jpg

I picked up that drafting table for $50.00 !!! It goes completely from vertical to horizontal and has an electric lift of about 2 - 2.5 feet.

I have the majority of a garage, still need to finish the other side to be effective. Currently I take all tools out back and use a short 1/4 pipe as a work bench.

Just took crappy shots last night to share.

Studio.jpg

I picked up that drafting table for $50.00 !!! It goes completely from vertical to horizontal and has an electric lift of about 2 - 2.5 feet.

my friend just sold that drafting table a few months back haha.

those do get expensive though