BILL O'RIELLY IS MAD!

SystemFailure

Linkhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091211/en_ynews/ynews_en1030

Fox News' Bill O'Reilly lashed out at "Law & Order" franchise creator/executive producer Dick Wolf Thursday night. The bombastic host, upset over how he was recently characterized on the long-running NBC drama, called the "far left" Wolf a "despicable human being" whose show is "out of control."

Sparking O'Reilly's ire was an episode of "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit" that aired earlier in the week, in which a crazed anti-immigration activist set out to murder the children of illegal immigrants. In one scene, a character named Randall Carver, played by veteran actor John Larroquette, is sitting on a park bench talking to Fin, the detective played by Ice-T. In defending the actions of the man who killed the immigrants’ children, Larroquette's character says, "Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, all of 'em, they are like a cancer spreading ignorance and hate...They've convinced folks that immigrants are the problem, not corporations that fail to pay a living wage or a broken health care system..."

After playing the clip of the "defamatory and outrageous" scene, O'Reilly slammed Dick Wolf as a "coward" and a "liar" before playing a montage of clips demonstrating his past defenses of "poor people who only want a better life." O'Reilly went on to explain that his "beef" isn't with illegal immigrants themselves, but rather with the federal government for doing little to control immigration and the "violent aliens who wreak havoc once they get here." He concluded by chastising Wolf for "distorting and exploiting" the issue of illegal immigration.

When contacted by Yahoo! News, a representative for Dick Wolf declined to comment on O'Reilly's accusations.

See Bill O’Reilly’s reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0kDbItDEDk

HE MAD!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He's mad because Dick Wolf (well, the writer) was right, and he has no one to blame but himself for looking like a fascist.

I don't condone illegal immigration but you don't see me flipping out and making an ass out of myself in the media about it.

i watched this episode a couple days ago and couldnt figure out exactly who the character was supposed to represent, still dont see it but i also have never bothered to pay any attention to this bill dude.

on that note law and order claims all the stories in the episodes are fictional but they really not, they are all influenced by real life events

i watched this episode a couple days ago and couldnt figure out exactly who the character was supposed to represent, still dont see it but i also have never bothered to pay any attention to this bill dude.

on that note law and order claims all the stories in the episodes are fictional but they really not, they are all influenced by real life events

O reilly is full of shit. he's gotta be the biggest hypocrite ever, talkin about "this is the no spin zone" and then he does exactly that.spins shit to fit his arguement for whatever he's bitchin about that day.also law and order sucks. fools on that show give themself up sooooo easily its hilarious.

Alot of their episodes are advertised as "Ripped from the headlines", so I don't think they're trying to claim that at all actually

im speaking of the disclaimer they use in the beginning of every episode...

The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event.

duhn duhn...!

im speaking of the disclaimer they use in the beginning of every episode...

The following story is fictional and does not depict any actual person or event.

duhn duhn...!

yeah well thats true - they dont use real names, locations, or events, even though its roughly based on a real situation (sort of) its still considered a work of fiction...

Everyone knows, the first thing a person who just risked their life to cross the border wants to do once they get here is break as many laws as they can and draw as much attention on them as possible.

of course not, they want to take your job...THEN break as many laws as possible

j/k of course

if an illegal takes your job your probably had a really shitty job that you fucking sucked at