GAY spraypaint...yes it dose exists

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"geezs this dude needs to stop stealing ppls photos and making stencils but thats a whole subject on its own"

not that i am any fan of Obey, but some random flayer from the 50's is fair game for any kind of re-purposing. And that thing about how he got in trouble for using the associated press' photo is complete bullshit, if you redraw the damn thing or translate it into a stencil or whatever it has changed from the original and therefore is now not that specific image.

if your friend drew you a graffiti outline of your name on a piece of paper, and you took it traced it but added a few more arrows mabye some bubbles, is it now your work?

who ever drew that can from the 1950s came stright out there head, id like to shake there hand, so obey throws some feet on it and a spraypaint cap and its now his? the most important feature of that drawing is the facial expression and he kept that the same.

with the obama photo, he should of taken his own picture, and not cut corners, making art is making something outa nothing, obey with the obama poster skipped step one and went to step 2 and got caught.

Andy warhol already did this buy taking everyday products not ment to be art, doctoring them up...and showing people that they are art. that in its self is art

obey lost my respect years ago

if your friend drew you a graffiti outline of your name on a piece of paper, and you took it traced it but added a few more arrows mabye some bubbles, is it now your work?

who ever drew that can from the 1950s came stright out there head, id like to shake there hand, so obey throws some feet on it and a spraypaint cap and its now his? the most important feature of that drawing is the facial expression and he kept that the same.

with the obama photo, he should of taken his own picture, and not cut corners, making art is making something outa nothing, obey with the obama poster skipped step one and went to step 2 and got caught.

Andy warhol already did this buy taking everyday products not ment to be art, doctoring them up...and showing people that they are art. that in its self is art

obey lost my respect years ago

You should take an Obey print, and re-work it for one of your t-shirt designs. That one might sell, then you won't be fencing bookcases on Craigslist anymore :lol:

You should take an Obey print, and re-work it for one of your t-shirt designs. That one might sell, then you won't be fencing bookcases on Craigslist anymore :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"i thought of makeing a little teeshirt company to pull in some extra cash, i been working on the site and the designs all day, so far i have 3 tees and a decent site."

"i thought of makeing a little teeshirt company to pull in some extra cash"

nodice361463.jpg

the tee-shirt shirt thing did work when that stuff was in its prime 3 years ago,

back when that whole thing was a craze i jumped on the ban wagon to make a few bucks, and i did site and shirts took me one week to make i created some sorta ''feel'' and ''look'' behind the whole thing, kids bought it i cashed out in a months times

cant knock the hustle