karma bit me in the ass

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont pull a dissapearing act cause they hated on you for trying to live coffie crave.

Stop calling the fucking guy, he doesnt want anything to do with you, and knows where you live.

This shits normal in business, and thats all that was, you dont need a guy explaining to you why he backed out.

Finally, put that shit back on craigslsit, fuck it, put it up for $150-$200 now, theres a sucker born every minute.

i tee-shirt company idea was 3 years ago, longer than most of you even join 12oz or even started painting, your trying to pull my card? how? i made a site and a few shirts in a weeks time it cost me 20 bucks the most with my resources and i cashed out in a months time made a few hundred. it was a experiment to me to see if kids would eat into it, back when the whole 30-50 dollar tee-shirt thing was CRAZY, that's long gone now.

bookcase was sold this morning for 100- im happy cus i dont use it and its just taking up space.