What kinda education do you have?

TEE_rase_war

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my edumacation

well i went to art school for 3 years (started off as a 3-d animator, then went to art history and then i finalized with illustration) and i didnt finish.

then i decided to work for a year before i decided to go back to school.

went to study psychology and anthropology.

and i am still damn indecisive with what i am going to do for the future.

i paid $50,000 a year for a quality private education in an all white society, i was at the top of my class, after i graduated i joined the army and met many of the kids who fathers and mothers who cleaned the ambercrombie sweater lint of our bathroom floors

Guest Obsessed

highschool graduate (barely) been working ever since, but im thinking of going to school at a place called UTI for their hotrod technology classes

well there she be...

I dissagree with school, although it is different than in the states. I am not a drop-out but i am writing a book. I get horrible grades and am damn proud of them. I do the absolute minimal amount of work needed to keep who cares (about the education) off my back. I thought at one point that i was going to go to Emily Carr for a photography program...although that might happen many years from now, i am planning to move to Whistler and work till my body quits. education comes from those who you really listen to, that could even be your english teacher. . . it's all about your level of ignorance i guess . . . my education comes from being open minded. and using my brain.

oh yeah... 1 more question. how long y'all been graf-fin

Archived