this ewok

Gucci Mane LaFlare

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a related note, i for one personally feel star wars lost it. those 3 prequels killed it for me and then lucas went and edited hayden christensen into the end of return of the jedi, come on...

seriously, why george....why???

because george lucas is a greedy mouse-looking fuck who wont stop until star wars products are the only thing availiable

hes fucked up the overall quality & proved time & time again that hes sold his soul years ago

despite being a fan of the movies myself, i find him repulsive & cringe at the thought of him

hes also a freak for writing/directing luke & leias tonguedance, despite knowing they were twins

• Like 1

Fuckin faggots

pOTaN.jpg

17QKx.jpg

Same shit goes for me on the snes starwars games. I don't know why snes games are notoriously impossible to beat unless you trial and error train yourself for hours to beat each part of certain levels. I'm gonna risk stepping up my nerd level, has anyone played Jedi Academy online?

starwars_jediacademy_profilelarge.jpg

Same shit goes for me on the snes starwars games. I don't know why snes games are notoriously impossible to beat unless you trial and error train yourself for hours to beat each part of certain levels. I'm gonna risk stepping up my nerd level, has anyone played Jedi Academy online?

I stopped playing star wars games after shadows of the empire on the 64. I didn't like the story line too much but the conky game play was fun at the time.

star-wars-shadows-of-the-empire.536779.jpg

this girl is such a fox

natalieportmanbiography.jpg

injurys hilarious letter to taylor swift got me thinking... anyone down for a thread based on that mold?

similiar to the "dear ____" thread, but directed at hot celebrities youd write honest/hilarious love letters to?

imagine if they were to actually read it & you had to include a polaroid theyre supposed to believe is/symbolically represents you

what would you say & what would your attached photo look like in order for them to want to meet you? /nofreak

i didnt comb through ch.0 looking for an already existing one because i wanted to throw it out here first, so if its a wack idea for a thread or has been done, someone might as well just say it here

• Like 1