Oh, hai, I live in your pantry. Nice to meet you.

Harvey Wallbanger

Hmm. Well when I saw the opening of the post I thought man, dude is going to suck if this is another stereotypical lame 12oz post. Then I started watching and was like this is entertaining and this shit has happened IRL before. Then I get to the end and it's a fake based off the real thing having happened elsewhere.

Pretty lame, Milhouse.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Kinda funny...

A friend of mine living in an Oakland flop house once rented out a small storage closet for a hundred bucks a month. He rented it out to this bitter, busted ass hoe who would try to find a way to ruin every party and social gathering we had there. She was always visibly upset. Her 'room' was the storage space underneath the stairs, big enough for a cot and that's about it.

At one point a drunken friend of ours 'accidentally' peed on her while she was sleeping. It was really easy to confuse her door for the bathroom door you see.

She moved out with the quickness.

Aparany this is called Apartment Creeping by the NYPD and it's not as uncommon as people might think in a big city with so much dead space in it hidden away.

The original video is real, and she was arrested. The Cops found about 2 weeks worth of garbage in her crawlspace, and they said what usually happens is they break in with intent to rob, but find a crawlspace and end up staying in there for one reason or another

Even if its fake I wouldnt doubt if that really happens. Ive always thought (this being a different idea) when on road trips along the highway all that property and the house is no where near it, how long could I live on this dudes ranch on the back end without him knowing? Like camp out and chill like 10 acres away from his home on some hundred and some acres plot.

Kinda funny...

A friend of mine living in an Oakland flop house once rented out a small storage closet for a hundred bucks a month. He rented it out to this bitter, busted ass hoe who would try to find a way to ruin every party and social gathering we had there. She was always visibly upset. Her 'room' was the storage space underneath the stairs, big enough for a cot and that's about it.

At one point a drunken friend of ours 'accidentally' peed on her while she was sleeping. It was really easy to confuse her door for the bathroom door you see.

She moved out with the quickness.

I wonder if I've ever been to your friend's place, it sounds kind of familiar.