WORMHOLE OVER NORWAY

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, what, I'm on your nuts because you said something dumb and I proved you wrong?

Hahaha, think you might be flattering yourself there a little bit, don't you think.

You don't remember saying that the Russians don't admit failures of tests? Now that I've shown that this claim is utter shit you want to try and make look naive because I posted up evidence of them admitting it for years. Riiiight.

So first you say this: "This Les is one smart mother fucker so I'll say that the russians botched another test. Seems very likely. Simple explanations usually win out."

But then you post some random crap like this as if you know what it even means

Typical height of ICBM's at appogee: 1120 km

Estimated size of the entire "event": 5 degrees of the horizon.

Tan (5) = .08748 * 1120km = 97km wide

Time for "Spiral" to go from "Center" to Outside edge: 3 seconds.

Estimated speed of "Spiral Vapor Trail" (97/2/3) = 16 k/sec

16km / sec = 57,000 kph

Typical rocket exhaust speed = 12,874 kph

So... I think NO on rocket exhaust.

And then all of a sudden you're all clued up and on some other shit like you're a fucking rocket scientist!! Hahaha!!

Fucking X-files youtube doco watching mofo!! hahaha.

I loved this bit the most, making implications without actually saying anything real, all trying to make out like you know shit that everybody else doesn't!

"If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it's probably a fucking duck. It could also be a species of Goose if you're not an avid birdwatcher."

Yeah, think I know who the goose is here mate, hahahahah!!

enjoy playing with your nuts whilst you dream up fairly tales, ya goose!!

Bored, and trolling on a rainy night I came across this thread. With a Jessie Ventura conspiracy thread already on the bound and fully expecting some sort of faggotry to ensue in this one; I cast my lure out into the abyss. What's that? The line goes taught - oh snaps, somebody bit. Sucessfull troll was indeed sucessfull.

Now I have you arguing with nobody but your own self, searching for obscure references on the interwebs in order to prove nobody wrong. Good job shit for brains. You are obviously on top of the game.

So first you say this: "This Les is one smart mother fucker so I'll say that the russians botched another test. Seems very likely. Simple explanations usually win out."

TRUTH. This being said, you couldn't see through my attempts to muck your rhetoric up. Even after this email was posted. Les is the homie, as we say and I heed his advice.

I could also tell you I made all of those calculations up to ease that swollen head of yours, but that would be to easy. What you'd find is that they are correct. And if indeed I did make them up, that would make me quite the fucking armchair RS. Shenannigans may or may not have happened concerning this. Do the math for yourself since you care so much br0.

As you noticed I still haven't taken an official stance on this. And I won't. I am not afraid to admit that I have no fucking clue as to what really went down. To insinuate that any of us do know exactly what happened, IMHO - is very ignorant.

Knew you'd like the duck/goose correlation, I spin yarns like these in my sleep.

Chasing your own tail on this one bud.

Peace