NASTY BITCH thread

injury

Some fucking troll girl next to me in the library just visibly picked her nose and wiped it on the desk. Fucking gnarly. I know it's finals, but really? you serious?

Nasty rating: :yuck:

Now. I could stop there but this reminds me of my "nasty ass bitch" friend. Everyone has one... she's kind of a trainwreck, and you keep her around partially to make you feel better about yourself? C'mon, you all have one. I do.

We were getting some food last weekend, and out of nowhere she starts talking about anal. Not that abnormal. Unrelated to the topic at hand, but... then she followed up said story with with "And yeah, I couldn't shit for a week. It was bad, dude. I went to the doctors. Awk." WTF.

Rating: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I have nasty friends.

WHICH (last one, promise) reminded me of a story my boy told me about his friend.. who was at a party and picked up some unfortunate ass girl who was well into blackout territory. They start going at it.. and the dude leaves the room and throws up for, as he described it, "several minutes," and then comes back in and continues giving face time to said girl.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Post up some nasty bitch stories... or don't.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bro, I don't chill with the nasty, let that doggie follow someone else home.

this might mean your the nasty friend,

kidding.jpg

...mabye

but yea hanging out with a girl who was pretty good looking mabye a high seven, low 8 but she kept burping louder than any guy ive ever heard, sober, and would brag about it, then she let out the loudest fart and laughed and asked if we could smell it

needless to say i havent talked to her in months

• Like 1

so i was at this party a few years ago,

this drunk bitch was telling everybody that she had gotten fake tits like 3 weeks ago, but was being a prude and wouldnt show anyone the business.

me and my homie went up to her and here's how it went down:

Me: Hey, me and my friend here are plastic surgery majors, and we heard you had some breast augmentation lately

Friend: Yeah.

Her: Really?!?!

Me: Yes, and i think it would be good if we checked out how your procedure went by seeing how your breasts are healing.

Friend: Yeah.

Her: (quizzical stare)

Me: We just want to make sure that you don't need to go back to the doctor for any check ups.

Her: OK, ummmmm...

Me: Lets go into this room, and i can check out how the healing is going.

Friend: (gives me a quick look like "THIS IS AWESOME")

-inside room-

Her: (takes off shirt, nice tits presented)

Me: well, they look like they are healing nicely, but i need to feel them to make sure the implant is sitting properly.

Friend: (really just kinda taking up space on this one, says nothing)

Her: O.K.

Me: (feeling great looking fake tits) Yeah, feels alright to me, your surgeon did some great work here!

Her: YAYYYYYY (or something like that)

(door bursts open, her friend walks in on me feeling her tits, my homie gawking, and diffuses the situation like a bitch)

story over.

it was cool tho.

Now. I could stop there but this reminds me of my "nasty ass bitch" friend. Everyone has one... she's kind of a trainwreck, and you keep her around partially to make you feel better about yourself? C'mon, you all have one. I do.

Yeahhhhh...not so much.

I don't like to even be around ugly girls, they just bring down the overall vibe

I guess I can relate though. I hang out alot with these 4 hot girls I went to highschool with, who have a really fat, ugly friend who we also went to school with. She doesn't come out very often, but when she does she's been known to talk about how she likes getting fucked in the ass, and touch me/hit on me. They say she does it on purpose to fuck with me cuz she knows it freaks me out, but either way I can't stand the shit

this one girl i once knew:

when she was a virgin, before her first time with her dude, she MADE dude get fucked in the ass with her dildo before they actually fucked. ....... WHAT?!?! so weird.

fast forward, to when i met her.

we were all drunk, eating some queso cheese chip dip with chips to dip, when that story comes up.

to break the awkward silence i was like "hey, if you drink the rest of that dip (3/4 of the container) we'll give you 5 bucks"

she proceeds to drink the whole thing, while saying "IM NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE PAYING ME, I AM DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO" while almost gurgling the queso cheese dip.

needless to say i still do not know her name, we always called her queso cheese girl after that.

nasty bitch.

this one girl i once knew:

when she was a virgin, before her first time with her dude, she MADE dude get fucked in the ass with her dildo before they actually fucked. ....... WHAT?!?! so weird.

Wow. Dude in turn should have made her get a couple of black eyes. That's ridiculous.

whos seen that intervention where thi bitch was such an anorexic that all she did was chew her food and spit it into a cup. she also had her doctor put a tube that goes from her stomach and out of her skin so that she could blend her food and put it in a huge needle and shoot the food in her stomach.

thats probably the grosset thing ive ever seen

Pics or it never happened.

yeah! nice original response! i wish i had pictures tho, i'd show my grandkids some day. showem how the old man got down.

Wow. Dude in turn should have made her get a couple of black eyes. That's ridiculous.

yeah fucking word. this chick was like a 5, maybe even lower too. sucks for the dude.

ha ha, that reminds me of this girl my friend was dating called Anal Anna.

Anal Anna's parents were mad religious so she was 'saving' herself for marrage, but she would let my friend fuck her in the ass.

She enjoyed being called Anal Anna.

\

I knew a girl who lost her anal virginity before her vaginal (I feel like a fucking nerd using that word haha)...that shit always bugged me out