Conspiracy Theory.

PROBably

I've seen buildings demolished in person. As a kid I saw a 10 story hotel being brought down. Doesn't make me a demolitions expert or structural engineer. I will say it looked nothing like the WTC 1, 2, and 7 being brought down. When a building is brought down the first thing you see are the squib flashes and then hear the bangs. And in a certain sequence. Then the building collapses. Didn't see any of this in the footage of 9/11. The bangs/flashes are the most obvious part of a controlled demolition, which were not seen on 9/11.

Instead, conspiracy theorists have only pointed to smoke shooting out of windows or random loud noises they heard as being the "bombs going off". In a controlled demolition, bangs/flashes occur just before the collapse. On 9/11, the smoke was shooting out AS the building was collapsing, exerting the pressure from the top floors downward, pushing pushing smoke/debris out of windows/vents in the floors below. The "loud bangs" they heard were at random, and half an hour or before the collapse. In a real controlled demolition, the bangs are just seconds before the collapse, and it's numerous bangs in succession & sequence. Not random loud noises 20 minutes to an hour before collapse. In buildings engulfed in flames, I'd expect to hear bangs (debris falling, flammable material exploding, etc.).

What do you have to say to William Rodriguez's testimony?

He himself probably saved about a dozen people on that day, and also ran out of the building as it collapsed onto him. He survived by diving underneath a firetruck. Waited hours to be recovered.

You should hear him speak in person, and bring all of this up.

I bet that would be rather funny.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that bald guy is annoying. that was like a contest to see who can fit the most words in per minute. listening to that was like talking to my uncle, no matter which side of any argument you're on, he's on the other side. it's a verbal circle jerk.

all Jesse said is we weren't told the truth, and that there's no valid reason to believe a government that lies to you, has lied to you, and is in the business of lying to you. that's true patriotism, to question authority. IT'S WHAT FUCKING MADE AMERICA.

redonkulous.

srk1.jpg.a7f0407f267142b0e4b76a71e099c051.jpg

ynr1.jpg.0418ead0a7d5f0956e49b5ebcb7d8a42.jpg

ynr2.jpg.82457f5659e49265890bc95f2e814161.jpg

taficrtag.jpg.a7194e6195296a4e02c1c45ecb1ad44b.jpg

I hate to break it to you, but I'm sure quite a few people who voted for Jesse Ventura probably did so because of his career as a wrestler and not because of his politics...which are pretty awesome, but that's besides the point. Suffice it to say Minnesota got lucky.

Then again, I live in a state that has done it TWICE (Reagan and Schwarzenegger). And both times it's had serious repercussions. So yes, I'm a little bitter but that's life.

What do you have to say to William Rodriguez's testimony?

He himself probably saved about a dozen people on that day, and also ran out of the building as it collapsed onto him. He survived by diving underneath a firetruck. Waited hours to be recovered.

You should hear him speak in person, and bring all of this up.

I bet that would be rather funny.

I've seen his interviews.

It was already explained. Flaming jet fuel from the planes poured down the elevator shafts. There were explosions on multiple floors well below the impact zone. A few of the elevators fell down the shafts as a result of the plane hitting.

Here's a question: Why isn't William Rodriguez himself a conspiracy theorist? He sides with the official story.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm sure quite a few people who voted for Jesse Ventura probably did so because of his career as a wrestler and not because of his politics...which are pretty awesome, but that's besides the point. Suffice it to say Minnesota got lucky.

Then again, I live in a state that has done it TWICE (Reagan and Schwarzenegger). And both times it's had serious repercussions. So yes, I'm a little bitter but that's life.

Reagan was one of the worst things to happen to this country.

I've seen his interviews.

It was already explained. Flaming jet fuel from the planes poured down the elevator shafts. There were explosions on multiple floors well below the impact zone. A few of the elevators fell down the shafts as a result of the plane hitting.

Here's a question: Why isn't William Rodriguez himself a conspiracy theorist? He sides with the official story.

He does?

I've seen the guy speak in person.

Not that it means anything but I can tell you he questions the 9/11 commission report without a doubt, and also demands for an independent investigation.

For example, his testimony was omitted from the 9/11 commission report.

465032309_08030.jpg.df05c98891b373c5c42314686061007f.jpg

1794247607_08026.thumb.jpg.d09bb25f0b3cd86c9201563e5acda379.jpg

607018046_08012.jpg.14c0d6a4e5433336c6bb5820819b2f30.jpg

I don't know, I think people here actually liked Ventura for his politics. Can't say the same about Pawlenty, though the guy still ends up in office. We seem to be headed back in that direction with the exit of Norm Coleman, who was the king of bullshit. Note the ridiculously long court dispute over the fucking recount.