Conspiracy Theory.

PROBably

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Building 7 was hit by WTC 1.

/fuckaconspiracy

Building 7 was not hit by any aircraft, and apparently did not suffer massive damage from the violent destruction of either of the Twin Towers. Small fires were observed in a few different parts of the building prior to its "collapse." Most of the fires were barely visible, and were not hot enough to cause window breakage, at least on the north side of the tower, of which there are photos shortly before the collapse. The largest observed fires were the ones visible on the southeast wall shown in the photograph.

Building 7 was not hit by any aircraft, and apparently did not suffer massive damage from the violent destruction of either of the Twin Towers. Small fires were observed in a few different parts of the building prior to its "collapse." Most of the fires were barely visible, and were not hot enough to cause window breakage, at least on the north side of the tower, of which there are photos shortly before the collapse. The largest observed fires were the ones visible on the southeast wall shown in the photograph.

The main side affected was the southern wall. That took most of the damage as it was the side facing WTC 1. The few pictures that show the south side, shows it engulfed in smoke. Along with chunks taken out of the side for a couple dozen stories.

This show is some dummy shit

let's watch Jesse the body take tours of government installations and pretend like he crip walked up in there

CMON SON!

You have to kinda dumb stuff down for tv. Think about who watches television.

I saw the HAARP show and thought that was pretty good. Takes a lot to go into

detail about such military programs. No way 40 minutes is going to do it any justice.

Downloading the 9/11 episode now. Will check it out while I'm zero'ing out a 'puter.

I saw the harp shit, and the only thing intiresting was the fact they even covered it... But they also got into the same lame bullshit. It's clear everyone on their staff... Every guest... Theyvall act needlessly paranoid. Theyvpull all this over the top bullshit andoffer up as many reasons to discredit their own arguments because they either dont truly understand the technology or just want to sensationalize everything to the point of absurdity

This show does more harm than good to expose the real truth

Perhaps, but they let people know one thing that not a lot realize. Weather modification is real.

Whether or not HAARP is being used for such things is an aside. The fact that technology has been developed to do such things is amazing.

Too bad they didn't bring up this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011216041411/http://www.au.af.mil/au/2025/

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

See but weather modification isn't even a classified secret. It's not a conspiracy at all. The chineese did it for the olympics , but literally decades before there were very public weather moddings, particularly cloudburst and storm electromagnetic modification

This shit isn't a conspiracy... People are just in general dumb and uninformed, and Jesse makes this big dumb production out of it

No. Not at all.

I'm pretty well versed in that area as well...

However by no means does that mean that you or I are aware of how advanced certain aspects of the program have become. Let alone how often it is used above and beyond public knowledge on a day to day basis.

LETS TALK ABOUT CHEMTRAILS.

Kidding.

i was watching it for a quick second

why the fuck is jesse ventura hosting it?

also.. it's pretty fucked on 9/11 that building 7 collapsed without being hit by anything

IT'S BEEN 8 FUCKING YEARS!!!

i honestly have lost faith in you people. it took you 8 years to question this shit? really? Jesse Ventura had to open your eyes? get the fuck outta here...

ALTERNATIVE MEDIA!!!!! YOU'RE USING IT RIGHT NOW! PAY ATTENTION AND TURN OFF THAT GOD DAMNED TV!

use it before you lose it, they're trying to take this from us too.